Close To A Kiss

Natsu's POV

When I turn around I see GRAY CARRY LUCY DOWN TO THE BEACH! WHAT IS HELL IS HE DOING?!

I follow them slowly by walking down the stairs. They were being goofy with each other. And I see Lucy laughing a lot...Why can't that be me- wait what am I saying... but I look to them and they are enjoying themselves. She's not so much like that with me.

I see a volleyball land by my feet and I pick it up. I aim towards Gray and I hit him in the face....... I'm dead...

Lucy looks shocked and says, "Are you ok Gray?!" "Yeah. I just know who did that just by the throw." He points to me and says, "Him." I'm so dead. Lucy turns to see me and blushes a little. Then starts giggling. We both kept looking at her. "Wow! You two are still "Rivals," She says while laughing. Gray says while walking up to me, "Well..." He punches me to the floor and continues to speak, "You can say that." I grab his leg hard that made him fall to the floor. I get up and I back away from him. I wipe my hands from all the sand that I had. I went to Lucy who was still laughing, "Is this funny?" I started to tickle her. She's trying to hold in her laughter. Then something made her flinch and says under her breathe, "Ow..Ow.." I stop and I look at her. She says, "I'm fine!" I just stare at her. Just what was that...? "You sure?" She nods a lot yes. Then Erza and Levy came to us.

"Can we talk to Lu-Chan Natsu?"

I stand up and says while I rub the back of my head, "O-Oh! S-Sure... Bye Lucy!" I walk off to the guys and I start to talk to them.

Lucy's POV

They both sit down next to me and say, "So..." I say awkwardly. They both shout, "WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU AND NATSU?!" Gosh, I can tell they are fangirling...

"Natsu... blames himself so much for what happened to me. He was crying and I tried to cheer him up..." "Well DUH it's his fault what happened to you!" Levy says. "But it really is my fault. If I've never put that water prank on me, he wouldn't have done that prank... I'm so stupid...." "But he shouldn't have snooped to your level! That's worse!" "BUT ITS MY FAULT!" I say shouting at them. "It's my fault..." I can tell everyone is looking at me. Mostly all the people that we are with.

They hug both hug me. "It may be, but don't take everything on yourself..." I nod and I back away from them.

"Now let's have fun!" Levy says cheerily. "Yes," Erza says.

I frown. "But I don't know what to do."

"Why don't you just play on your phone?"

I smile a little, "Sure..."

I get out my phone and I look to have 3 messages from...Sting? What does he want?

Sting: Where did you go?!

Sting: Did you run away?!"

Sting: Don't forget that if your father finds you, you will soon die. In a hard and rough way. Just so you notice...he will come when you come back.

Fucking Sting...

Why tell...

I really don't want to go back...and why does he want to tell me?! He hates me then goes to work with my father.

Flashback

I walk to Sting's house and I ring the doorbell. I hear, "DONT OPEN THE DOOR YUKINO!" Yukino...? I see Yukino open the door and she says, "Can I help you?" "Um, I'm here to see my boyfriend. Sting?" She gets angry. "WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT?! He's MY boyfriend!" What? Then Sting comes to the door and says, "Why are you ye-?!" He turns to see me. "Sting..." "L-Lucy it's not what it looks like..." "What are you taking Sting?! You are my boyfriend!" Yukino says angrily. I was just...lost for words...

"Lucy let's talk an-." "No!" He looks at me and I look at him while I was crying. "I don't care! I didn't even like you like that! You were just a toy!" I lied. He looks angry. "Bye!" I walk away for a few seconds and say, "By the way Sting...WE'RE OVER! And never speak to me again." I walk away looking sad, depressed, and miserable. He was the one who I love. He helped me after everyone left. We've been together for the time everyone left. And he just does a thing to me....? God, I hate him...

Flashback over

And I still hate him this very day. Ugh! Try not to think about him...

Suddenly Natsu comes up to me only in his swimming trunks and I just look at his abs... wow... "Hey, Lucy do you have-." He smirks. "Like what you see?" I blush and I say, "N-No!" He laughs. He kneels down to me and grabs me by the chin. His face is close to mine then suddenly a volleyball again hit Natsu but this time...it was the back of his head. Suddenly Natsu moves closer to me and kissed me close by the mouth.

He back away from me and I cover my mouth. I blush and so does he on the sides of his cheeks. "Who was the bastard that did that?!" He says angrily. Everyone in the group point to Gajeel. "Gehe?" He says while shrugs. Natsu stands up and starts walk towards him. I just sat here so confused...

Natsu chasing after Gajeel. Wendy blushing while Romeo holds her so she can't faint. Erza, Juvia, and Levy whispering and giggling. Gray and Jellal awkwardly chuckling and are talking. And Lisanna...I Sigh. She's just staring at me...Great...

I touch the part where Natsu kissed me. Whew...

That was too close for a kiss...

Geez....this going to be a long day.......