7- jewlery

Pansys POV

"Alright were are we heading next? I don't need anything sense we just went shopping yesterday" Blaise says as we sat down at one of the small tables in the crowded food court. "Well, we've got him a pet so that's good" I say with a chuckle and he just plops a piece of sushi in his mouth giving a curt nod in response. "Well everything he could ever want or need he has already bought!" I say a little annoyed. "Just buy him like uh a fancy ring!" Blaise says and I think about it considering the idea. "That's not a bad idea" I responded and he gives me a offended look.

"I can have good ideas!" He exclaims dramatically put his hand over his heart letting out a gasp of fake hurt with wide eyes. "Shut up dork and let's go buy that ring" I say standing up placing my tray on top of the garbage Blaise following beside me as we head out of the food court looking for a decent jewelry store.

"What about this one?" Blaise says pointing to a store called 'jewls and gems' and in the display window it help multiple gold earrings, necklaces watched and rings for both men and woman. "Looks fancy" Pansy replies and they both walk into the store we're there was only maybe 3 other people 2 girls and a boy who looks to be buying an engagement ring.

"How can I help you today" a tall man maybe in his mid twenties with black hair smooth face with blue eyes in a pair if blue jeans with a tight dark red t-shirt said with a greeting smile. We were jut looking for a move expansive ring for my best friend" Blaise replies and the man who's name was jack accounting to his name tag. "Great may I ask is it's a girl or boy?" Jack said walking to the wall on the left side of the store with us following.

"He's a boy named Draco, Draco Malfoy, he's tall blonde hair almost white he's tall and skinny and lanky with greyish silver eyes always wearing dark green or black usually. Do you have any rings that might look nice." I ask and the man nods looking through the windows filled with rings upon rings.

"Do you have a ring size?"mark asks and me and Blaise look at each other with worried eyes. Then I smirk and snap my fingers quietly making one of Draco's rings appear in my pocket. "Yup! Right here" I say taking it out and handing him a plain silver band. "Perfect this size is over... here!" He says walking to the left to another window shelf.

"What's your budget no where over 100?, 200?, 300$?" He asks and Blaise shrugs not really paying any attention just looking over at all the watches behind him to the left and I roll my eyes at him. "There is no budget we've got money" I say and jacks eyes go wide for a split seconds but quickly regained his composure and nods. "Well there are these but if you absolutely sure you have no budget at all over here we have a few very nice high quality rings only for the richer few though" and I nod and ask him to show us where do we both follow him to the counter where you pay and I practically had to drag Blaise away from the watches when jack bends over for a split seconds and grabs a black leather box opening it to reveal 4 different designed rings one looked to be some type of silver chain another was pure black with 3 diamonds across the middle, one was grey with diamonds spread apart along the middle with a silver strip around the both edges and the last ring was plain black with rose gold strips along the edges.

"The second and third ones are a no because they look to much like a wedding band I said and Blaise nodded so jack closed the lids on those two leaving two behind. "How much are they each?" I ask and he looks down to a sheet of paper. "The one with the rose god is 648.99$ and the one that has the chain like thing is 526.78$" he says and looks back up at me and Blaise who look at each other and back down to the rings. "Well take the 650 one please" I say with a smile and he nods. " excellent" he says and I pull out my debit card and pay once again as he puts the ring into a new box then into a small white bag handing it over once I'm finished and me and Blaise thank him before leaving and heading back to the car once again.

"I'm exhausted" Blaise says flopping into the passengers seat once outside. "Buckle up I don't want you to die" I said and he groaned before almost un willingly sat up and did up his seat belt.

"It's my turn for the music!" He says and I sigh turning off my Bluetooth to allow him to connect as I set the rabbit and ring in the back seat making sure the cage won't move or tip over while driving.

•••••

Draco's ring is the bottom left corner and the send option was the top right and the other two were the ones to much like wedding bands