2- bags

Draco's POV

Blaise sighs "he said that he left wanting to build his own life without anyone doing it for him and that he wants to do what he's always dreamed off since I believe he said was 8 years old and has always had a talent for since he could remember then said that he is enjoying it very much." Blaise says and me and pansy both look at each other with a confused look.

"But then how does no one know what he's doing if he's always wanted to do it and it's his dream job." Pansy says turning off her phone and placing it back into her purse with he newly done long matte black nails.

"Yea and I thought he wanted to be an auror he's also very good at that and everyone says he should" I say and Blaise just rolls his eyes at us

"No one knows but Ron, pansy because he's not had time to do anything other then save the world or try and run from death his whole life. And Draco that's exactly it everyone wants him to be an auror or expects him to be an auror but no one has ever asked him what he wanted to do just naturally expecting him to chose that career path." And I nod understanding what he's saying. We all grab our, what maybe 8 bags each filled with jeans, shirts, shoes, hats, sunglasses, rings, necklaces, scarfs, hair products, makeup, and other things. Me pansy and Blaise all walk up to the front of my new manor that I just bought last year in muggle Wiltshire Iondon.

"Hey let's look through all of our stuff I'll go then Blaise then pansy ok?" I say and they all nod. I guess it's like some tradition every time we're done shopping we look at everything we got at one of our houses and we all spend the night there, last month we went to the Zabini manor so next month will do it at Parkinson palace. We all got our own after our parents either died in the war or are in Azkaban for the rest of their lives.

"Alright sounds good." Blaise says doing and ok symbol and both his eyes screwed shut with this look on his face like he's trying to hard to smile making me and pansy both look at him like he's gone mad.

"Yeah never do that again" I say grabbing may bags as pansy chuckles and Blaise slaps her shoulder glaring at her before they both grab there bags aswell following me into my bedroom with there bags.

"Noiceeeeee, I really like the shades and skinny jeans" Pansy says and Blaise nods his head in agreement before dumping all of his stuff out of the bags aswell before laying everything out for us all to see.

"I like the shoes and the new ring" I say picking up the silver ring to get a closer look at it.

"Really I like the hat and cologne he picked out" Pansy says as I put back down the ring. Pansy then empty's her bags revealing a bunch of black or dark coloured clothing.

"I loveeee this dress OH and you have to let me use this makeup pallet!" I say picking up and large pallet from Sephora opening it up to look at all the different shades.

"Draco stop acting so gay" Blaise laughs and I just fake glare at him looking up from the makeup setting it back down.

"I'm sorry that I'm gay" I say and Blaise just rolls his eyes.

"Ok I'm gonna pick out my favourite outfit so hurry up and do yours!" I say turning back to my pile of clothes picking out I big baggy pastel purple sweatshirt that's really soft, thick, and heavy I grab some light blue jeans and some Adidas superstar sneakers.

"Je suis fini!" I yell turning to see Blaise already facing me and pansy placing down her last piece.

"Mine first!" She yells