4- breakfast

Pansy POV

I woke up with a yawn stretching out my arms then sit up looking over to see Blaise and draco still fast asleep on the massive couch.

"Wake the fuck up!" I scream whipping both of the faces with pillows over and over again until they were both awake

"Thanks for the oh so kind awakening pansy" Drawls draco Throwing me a glare as Blaise just whips the pillow back at me grumbling about me 'having no respect for beauty sleep' and I just roll my eyes standing up.

"Well what do you guys think about some breakfast?" Draco buts in and I smile at him.

"Sure I could eat" Blaise says and we all head to the kitchen.

"Xippy!" Draco nearly yells with a snap of his fingers the house elf appears.

"Yes master Draco" it says doing a small bow.

"Hey can you make us some breakfast nothing to hard just some chocolate chip pancakes with fruit" Draco says getting out some coffee mugs.

"Yes master Draco is that all?"

"Yes please" Draco says and the elf nods and quickly disappears as we all get a cup of coffee or tea in Blaise's case then sit at the table talking about nonsense until Xippy shows up handing us each 3 large pancakes with chocolate chips with a large plate full of peaches, apples, grapes, strawberries, oranges, blueberries, raspberries, pears, watermelon, mangos, cantaloupe, pomegranates, and grapefruit with Nutella as dip. We all started to devour our food for about 5 minuets before we started to slow down and talk again.

"So what do you have planned so far for my birthday?" Draco asks with a smirk and my eyes go wide for a split second before I controlled my expression.

"Why I can't tell you now can I Dray" I reply reaching for a mango slice.

"Why not?" He asks taking a sip of coffee bringing all of our plates to the sink as we just snack off the fruit.

"Thanks, and because then it wouldn't be a surprise silly" I say rolling my eyes as Blaise just snickers and I throw a glare in his direction.

"Sureeee" Blaise says plopping a couple of green grapes in his mouth and draco out right laughs.

"So who do you want to be at your party?" I ask

"Just invite everyone we know and tell them they can bring whoever they want aswell" he says eating some apples and pomegranates

"Alright well what's the limit of people"

"There is none as many people can come if could be 20 or it could be 500 I don't care" he says and I mentally sigh

"Good because you know anyone and everyone is gonna wanna come to a party especially if your throwing it" Blaise says taking another sip of tea eating some more fruit, watermelon this time.

"It's just because I'm amazing" Draco say flipping his non existent long hair over his shoulder.

"Alright well how about we go play a game or something!" Blaise suggests and both me and Draco nod and Blaise accios a chess board.

"Me and draco will play first and winner plays Blaise" I say setting up the board. We head to the living room to play taking the fruit with us.

After a couple rounds of chess me winning 1 draco 2 and Blaise 4 we put the game away and draco took the now empty plate that had fruit on it to the kitchen to be washed aswell.

"Well I better be off" Blaise says standing up from his seat on the couch stretching.

"Same here it's almost 3pm and I still gotta put all of my stuff away aswell as plan some more stuff for you party" I say walking over to the door throwing on my black heels.

"Alright I'll see you guys later ya?" Draco says walking over to the door too as Blaise throws in his leather boots and jacket.

"Yea for sure" I say giving him a quick hug and kiss on the cheek then walking over to the door waiting for Blaise.

"See ya mate" he says giving him a pat in the back which draco returns. Me and Blaise give him smile before walking outside into my white convertible car that I drove both me and Blaise here in. I drove Blaise home which was only about 15-20 minuets from Draco's saying my goodbyes to him then drove to my house about 10 minuets from Blaise's blaring the music in the car.