5- out again

Pansy's POV

"Ugh dinky can you take these bags to my room and cook some simple dinner, some fish and lemon please I'm heading out to get Draco's birthday gift" I say dropping my bags on the ground walking up the stairs to my room to get dressed, showered, and makeup done before leaving.

I walk into the bathroom turning on the water to cold, I rid my clothes before stepping in closing the glass door I quickly wash my hair rinse it out then put in my conditioner, as I let that sit in my hair I wash my body and shave my legs before I then wash out the conditioner from my short black hair before turning off the water, rapping a towel around my body and around my hair stepping out of the shower into the cool air I sigh looking into the mirror and then brush my teeth quickly. I open the 2nd too drawer of the black marble counter in the washroom taking out my favourite black as black nail polish as well as my favourite sparkling nail top coat.

I walk into my bedroom with my now washed hair and body as well as my newly painted toes to match my nails I got done. "Hmmm" I hum looking through my closet for a nice outfit for the newly summer season. I finally decided on a pastel pink crop sweater shirt as well as a pair of blue ripped skinny jeans with white Adidas.  I grab my sunglasses as well as my black hand bad with a diamond clasp sliding my wand into my back pocket.

"Bye dinky be back in a couple!" I shout rushing out into my car. "OH don't forget to feed princess please!" I yell remembering I forgot to feed my fluffy white kitten before I jumped in the shower when I ran by her in my way out the door.

"Shit" I gasp realizing my hair I still wet I quickly cast a drying charm and a straightening charm in it knowing that later my hair will be a fluffy mess from the spells. I don't usually use them because they chase my hair to puff up and go huge after about 4 hours but stressful times call for desperate measures. I thought hoping into the car my phone in hand wand in back pocket. I quickly turn on the car throwing my bag on the passengers seat.

"Okayyyy what son- what the hell" I say as I drive down the road as my phone starts to ring scaring me about half to death.

"Hello?" I answer in a annoyed voice. "Pansy where are you going you just got home like and hour ago???" I hear an annoying voice say in the other line.

"I'm going to get Draco a birthday present I couldn't possibly get it for him when we went yesterday he was with us why? How do you even know I left?"  I Say with an eye roll even though he can't see it.

"You just drove by and I could hear you music blaring from a mile away" he says and I scoff at him through the call and I can sense the eye roll.

"Come pick me up" he says and I both mentally and physically groan putting my car to a halt turning around to drive back a block to get him.

"I'm here hurry up, got places to be" I say into the phone then hang up as I see him rush out the door his wand phone and wallet in hand rushing to the passenger side as we wears black skinny jeans, grey shirt with writing and a black leather jacket along with dragon hide boots and sunglasses.

"Ah where we off to now?" He says slamming the door shut, throwing both my bag and his jacket into the back seat with his wand and wallet in his back pockets.

"The mall!" I yell then we both laugh opening up the roof blaring the music (song at the top) we both start singing along to the lyrics to footloose as we drive down onto the busy highway.

"Been working so hard for? I'm punching my card, eight hours for what? Oh y'all me what I got, Ill hit this ceiling or else I'll tear up this town!" I yell then me and Blaise both look at each other and smirk before looking back to the road.

"Now I gotta cut lose footlose kick off the Sunday shoes, please, Louis, pull me off of my knees!" I yell then as Blaise laughs then starts singing.

"Jack get back, come on before we crack! Lose you blues, everybody cut foot lose!" He yells and then we both burst into fits off laughter singing out lines when we catch are breath only to burst into fits of laughter once again.

We pull into the parking lot off the mall with '50 way to say goodbye' by Train blaring making peoples heads turn to the 2 rich people pulling into the mall with my expensive car as we both sing silly lyrics to the worlds most catchy song (also up above) me and Blaise smirk at each other at their shocked faces. I unconnected by phone from the Bluetooth car grab my hand bag, Blaise grabs his jack and we step out of the car and head inside after I lock it and close the roof putting on our 'we're rich and we know it' walk.

"Shopping time!" I say and we give each other a high five walking into the first store to find are best friend the best birthday present he's ever gotten.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

This is pansy outfit,Blaise's outfit, pansy's kitten princess