"Hey" Namjoon spoke softly, sitting next to Yoongi as Taehyung sat on the other side of him, all three of them looking out towards the wind howling outside the glass door that lead to the balcony, "Do you want to know what happened?"

Yoongi's throat was dry, horace from screaming Hoseok's name, as if that would bring him back, bring him home. "They don't know him Joon." Yoongi tried, his voice small, and weak, but it couldn't compare to how he actually felt, "I need to go, I have to tell them it's not him, we can keep looking, all of us we-"

"Do you think you're the only one who loved him?!" Taehyung asked, a small piece of anger mixed in with a sea of grief, "Hyung we all did. He practically raised me in the military, you can't just-"

"Shut up!" Yoongi yelled with the last bits of strength he could piece together, "Shut up. I need to see him."

Namjoon sighed, heavy, "Yoongi hyung. You can't see him..."

"Fuck that. Fuck that," Yoongi got up, his legs shook at first but his determination steadied them, "Taehyung tell me where he is. I'll go to him."

Taehyung averted his gaze, "Hyung. No."

"I'll find him myself then." Yoongi seethed, turning to walk away before Namjoon's hand grabbed his arm and pulled him back down on the couch, "Hyung listen to Taehyung. Just, listen."

Yoongi felt sick, his gaze reaching the dark window again. A moment passed before Taehyung spoke in the quietness of the room, "We only had one mission left, and all we had to do was clear the orphanage. The one that we rescued before, we just had to search the area and ok it for usage again. We didn't think anything of it, hell we were even joking like we always would on the way there."

Yoongi imagined Hoseok laughing, smiling his big heart-shaped smile with his friends, another moment passed, heavy, before Taehyung continued, the ghost of a smile on his lips, "He would tell us what he'd write to you, and we'd all make fun of him for being so cheesy, but he always just smiled, he didn't care that we were making fun of him because he meant what everything that he would tell you." Taehyung shook his head, "He was too honest."

"Is." Yoongi snapped, before Taehyung continued, "When we got there, it was just like usual, I had my K9 unit searching the area, Jungkook stayed close to me, and Jimin stayed close to Hobi hyung. But Jimin was also in charge of securing the perimeter, so he wasn't there when-" Another pause, Taehyung took a deep breath, steadying his voice, "Jimin yelled for us when we heard the gunshots, two of them. I just...I knew. I knew hyung...from his voice...I..."

Yoongi was quiet, shaking his head, lies, he was lying, this was all one big joke and Hoseok would come walking through the door any second. Smiles and all, calling Yoongi his moon prince and begging to take Holly for a walk together. Holding him close at night in their bed, and Yoongi would wake up to Hoseok's honey sweet morning kisses again.

"Taehyung, it's not your fault." Namjoon intervened.

Yoongi shook his head even more as he spoke, "No, you don't understand, he's alive. He promised me. He's going to come home he's just taking a bit longer."

Taehyung looked towards Yoongi, but the older looked down, when the younger spoke, "We were too late. A Northern anti-peace rebel made it on to the sight, we saw him hyung. We saw that man throw him into the river."

"You're lying."

"We were screaming, Jimin was crying, Jungkook almost killed that damn man. He..." Taehyung took a deep breath, "We should have just killed him. Do you remember that camera you dropped in the creek when the northerners attacked the orphanage? Well, the creek filled up since the winter, and it's qualified as a river now, and Hobi hyung found your camera at the river's edge." Taehyung reached in the bag that Yoongi hadn't realized he had, the older watched as he pulled out his old camera, the same one he had so many months ago, "The man said Hobi hyung found it on the river bank, I don't know if it still works but," Taehyung offered the small camera to the other.