Part 7

"Hyung...Hobi's hurt."

Yoongi's eyes ran wide, words lost in this throat, he was just there? He was there last night. He was laying there, we were laughing together...how...

"What do you mean he's hurt? Can he still move?" Jimin asked, fear already filling his eyes as Yoongi felt like all the bombs that had bursted earlier simultaneously when off in his chest.

Taehyung looked uneasy, "I...I'm not supposed to give away any details-"

"Taehyung. There's an intruder in the base, and our leader is hurt. Now's not the time to be keeping secrets." Jungkook spoke, the strength in his voice mirroring the determined expression in his eyes.

Jimin stepped forward, in a quiet voice, "And he's more than just our leader Taetae...you know that..."

Defeated, Taehyung nodded, signaling the rest to follow him as he turned on his heel, sprinting through the base, "After this I expect you two to lead you teams. Jungkook take Yoongi in your team."

"No." Yoongi breathed, keeping pace with the youngers, "I'm under Hoseok's watch. I'll stay with him."

Taehyung's eyes grew wide before softening, a boxy smile, the brightest thing Yoongi had seen since he'd woke up as the younger whispered under his breath, "I'm sure he would've said the same exact thing."

Once they were in front of the infirmary building, Taehyung led the boys inside, Yoongi's heart dropping for miles as he saw the wounded, the younger said that there were no casualties, but that didn't mean the attack didn't take a toll on them.

Yoongi tried, tried to stop his feelings of sympathy and empathy, they were soldiers after all, but he couldn't. The people who he'd grown to enjoy over the past few weeks were people, people just like Yoongi. And it hurt more with every step, but finally, finally, they stopped in front of a door.

"What the heck is this Taehyung? Some kind of secret vault stuff? Why is this tucked away in the corner of the hospital?" Jungkook asked with a curious expression.

Taehyung sighed, "Just...just follow me." He spoke before unlocking the dark deadbolts, quickly shuffling through the door and motioning for the others to follow.

Yoongi's heart stopped in place, he found himself in a dark room, a man tied up to a chair with three other men surrounding him, but what stopped his thought in place, what caused his feet to move on their own and his voice to carry its weight, grabbing the hunched over man's forearm, "Seok-ah what the actual fu-"

"Yoongi Hyung!! Thank god you're alright," The tension that held his brown orbs melting like ice into a sea of relief, of safety. Turning to the other boys behind Yoongi there was a gratefulness that held his small smile, "Looks like your all alright. Good."

"Seok-ah. Your bleeding...what are you doing?! What happened?" Yoongi pushed, staring at the youngers side which had stained red, even though his arm that attempted to cover it. The relief that filled Hoseok's eyes nowhere near Yoongi's still concerned ones.

Hoseok looked down, "Got hit by the first grenade-"

"Saved our lives no doubt. We're grateful to you Lieutenant." One of the unknown men spoke from behind the younger. "But sir, who are these people? Are they even authorized to be in here?"

"They're fine. They're with me." Hoseok looked down as he realized how Yoongi's gaze never left him, the concern never leaving his eyes, whispering, "S-sorry hyung. But I'm glad your safe."

"Hyung who is that? Is that him?" Taehyung interrupted, stepping forward with fear and anger filled eyes as he locked them with the man tied up in ropes to a wooden chair.