Part 8

"No. Nope. Not that one. Heck no. Maybe....no." Yoongi whispered back in his dorm room, staring intently at the photos in his camera before falling back on his bed, staring up at the ceiling as if it held the answer to his prayer.

"Nothing. No story, just..." he looked towards his camera again, a photo of Hoseok smiling after that night, about two weeks ago when he'd practically sewed him back together, the brightness in his smile contrasting the rubble that lived around it as Hoseok's face's face was littered with dirt from the rubage, "Hope."

"You called?" Hoseok asked, walking into their dorm with an amused smile and bright eyes.

Yoongi's giggle rippled through the air, "What are you? Some kinda fairy who magically appears when someone says hope?"

This earned him a laugh as Hoseok collapsed on his own bed, "Hyung! How'd you find out my secret?!"

The older smirked, "Ask the camera, she knows."

"Aish hyung, you won't let anyone touch your camera, oh mighty camera, poor thing hostage by the sassiest boy alive." Hoseok said, all too dramatic as the two boys roared with laughter, after a moment once they'd calmed down, Hoseok continued, "No but really hyung, it seems like you're dealing with something, everything alright?"

Yoongi realized he'd been frustrated to no end just a few moments ago, but then all Hoseok has to do is walk into the room and Yoongi's chest is in an uproar of laughter. The power of Hoseok, Yoongi thought.

He sighed, "I don't have a story Seok-ah, I have pictures, and I have stories from the villagers, but I need...I need something that'll put me on top. Namjoon wrote to me not too long ago, he said there's a chance I could be promoted if I do well on this story. I need an anti-war story but..."

"You don't have anything?" Hoseok asked, a gentle, almost relieved smile on his features, "Do you want me to look? I may be able to see something differently than the man who took them himself?"

Yoongi looked towards his camera, debating whether or not he should, but when he looked back towards Hoseok's deep brown eyes, he wondered why he even thought it over in the first place, "Yeah, here." He handed the camera to the younger who took it with both hands, treating it like the delicate most precious article that it was to Yoongi as he clicked through the photos.

"I mean, I could write about the spy, that's a whole story. And it would be first hand experience, a primary source it doesn't get much better than that Seok-ah!" Yoongi rambled.

Hoseok laughed, "Hyung! I already told you, you can't write about that and we haven't gotten any new information out of him in two weeks, and nobody on the base knows anything. There's not there to write about honesty."

Yoongi gave the younger a playful pout, causing him to laugh even more, and Yoongi couldn't help his gummy smile from conquering his features.

They stayed like that for a moment, Hoseok laying on his bed as he flipped through the pictures, Yoongi sitting on his own bed, intently watching the two things that he seemed to open his heart towards, which comforted him, but also scared him.

"Aish hyung," Hoseok smiled, one that seemingly never ended as he looked towards the camera, "There's so many pictures of me in here! You know you have to pay your models right?" He spoke, looking over towards Yoongi, a playful kind of fondness swimming in his voice.

Yoongi smirked, throwing his pillow towards Hoseok, hitting the boy on the head which only resulted in more laughter from the two of them, "Hey! I take pictures of what I see, I must see you a lot or something it's not weird." The boy defended, hoping that the laughter that lingered was enough to cover the heat that was rushing to his cheeks.