Chapter 25

Ariana's POV

I wake in a start , I can feel the tears running down my face, but I dare not make a noise in fear of waking Vic and the others. I've been asleep for probably 2 hours at most, I went to bed at 10:30. They have been really worried about me since the One Direction boys were taken, they haven't left my side much since it happened .

I whimper quietly making my way to the bathroom thinking about a game plan on how to get my boys back. I need to do my research on this Taylor chick and see what I can dig up on her.

I quickly do my business and tip toe out of my room and into Vic's office. It's the room with the most books, there is bound to be something in here that I can research this witch with. 

I spend countless hours flipping through the books and finding bits and pieces on her. By the time the sun is breaking the horizon, I haven't even read a quarter of the book on the shelf and I'm on top of the damn shelf because I was too scared to climb back down. 

I start getting restless, I can't put the pieces together and I feel frustrated tears roll down my face. Right as I pick up the next book, I hear an angry growl rip through the house, scaring me into being quiet.

"WHERE IS SHE?" 

The voice alone scares the crap out of me, so I scurry as fast as I can down the bookshelf and scurry into the closet across the room, being as silent as possible. I crawl under all the coats and hide and become as tiny as possible. 

I hear the door to the office slam open and multiple feet walk in. I try being as silent as possible knowing they can hear any tiny noise I will possibly make. 

"Uhh Vic? The books?" I hear Jaime say, so I know that it is my mates, but having a pissed off mate is scary, so I listen quietly to what they are saying. 

"What the hell? Who did that?" I hear Vic mutter.

"Her scent is all over these books, but why would she need to look into books about history?" Tony questions.

Oh I am sooooo dead, the second they follow the scent trail, I'm sooo screwed. I clutch tightly to the book I currently have in my hands trembling lightly. 

"We just have to ask her. When do you plan on coming out of the closet Ariana?" I hear Vic question. 

Son of a Bitch, I knew I couldn't stay hidden long in here. But I'm not leaving, I've been caught but I'm not moving. 

"Never" I mutter quietly, I refuse to move still trembling lightly, I'm not ready to face them. 

I hear footsteps making their way toward the closet causing me to curl into a tighter ball and close my eyes. 

"Ariana, we need to talk, please come out." Mike mutters gently. 

"No" I mutter back 

The closet door opens slowly revealing Mike standing in the doorway, I'm in a tiny ball on the floor and I refuse to move, I whimper quietly. I don't want to put them in danger by telling them what I'm doing in Vic's office and why I'm trying to read all these books. I know Louis said to tell the boys and they will help me, but in my heart, if I do that, then I feel I will be responsible for if they got hurt. 

"Princess come here, I'm sorry Vic scared you. Please come here." I hear him plead quietly. I look at him still clutching the book. 

"What do you got there Arianna?" He says reaching for the book. Causing me to instantly move away. 

"I'm trying to help them. I need to figure out who she is and save them by next week." I mutter looking down then looking back up at them all. They are all looking at me concerned and confused. 

"Sweetheart, who are you trying to save? and who are you saving them from?" Tony asks gently as if I'm a scared animal that is backed in a corner, which I feel I am. 

"I can't say or else you'll be hurt too." I mutter quietly. 

I feel myself being picked up and walked out of the closet causing me to squirm and struggle a little. 

"Relax sweetheart, we need to talk."