Chapter 21

Mike's P.O.V

As I was walking down the hallway, all I could hear was aggressive words from the whore of the pack house Tiffany being said to someone else. Poor person who is endearing her wrath, as I turn the corner I see Tiffany and her wannabes yelling at.. MY MATE?!?!?!? Oh hell no!

As she starts backing away she bumps into my chest turning around quickly and ran into my chest crying and sobbing.

Immediately I wrapped my arms tightly around her trying my hardest to calm her down. Then I look up at the girls that have been saying all those horrible things to my mate. Ariana hides in my chest more, causing my to explode.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Saying such things to my mate. She is no slut or whore. She has 9 mates, fucking deal with it Tiffany and if I hear another word from you spoken to her I will end you. UNDERSTOOD?!" I yell making the walls shake with anger, I tighten my hold on her

The sluts, now shook in fright and nodded before running down the hall before disappearing around a corner.

I pick her up, holding her shaking form against me trying to be careful so I don't scare her too bad. I carry her to her room and gently lay her on the bed, as I'm about to leave, she asks me to stay with her. 

You would never believe the weight that was lifted off my shoulders when she told me she trusted me, I'm her mate and I betrayed her. I'll make it up to her, I promise her that.