Chapter 12

Ariana's P.O.V

As I started to wake up I keep my eyes close and I could feel a gentle sway, meaning I was probably being carried around. By who, I have no idea. I don't remember much. I remember people coming into my room and then the guys coming in, then I ran to the forest line, that all I remember.

Anyway, as we keep walking, I start to hear voices in the distance, which makes me curl up as much as I can, and snuggle into the persons chest. I could feel them chuckle but I kept my eyes closed.

"Where did you find her?" I think Zayn asked. So I know this person is a close friend of the boys. 

"Under the weeping willow near the cliff. I think we're back at square one but 5 times worse then before." Louis says. Now I recognize that voice. 

Slowly everything is coming back to me. 

Harry putting me to bed

Vic and his guys coming through the window. 

Running in the forest. 

Breaking my arm. Ouch

The clearing 

Mike and his hateful words .

The thoughts of death

The weeping willow 

Louis and I talking.

Now I know for sure that I can't trust them maybe Louis a little bit more but that's it. I still keep my eyes close.

"How she doing?" Harry asked 

"Not good. She's scared, hurt and tired. I was reading her mind when we were trying to find her and the things she was thinking is something I never wanna hear, nor witness, so need to keep a real close eye on her." Louis explained.

"What was she thinking?" I don't recognize that voice. So it must of been Vic and his three musketeers. 

Louis please don't tell them please, I don't want them to know anything yet please Is the only think I can think. 

OK  is all I get as a response.

"That is something she has to tell you on her own, when she's ready." Louis replies.

Ariana- Thank you 

Louis- It's Ok, now are you going to 'wake up' and talk

Ariana- Haha you're funny, No.  You picked me up earlier so deal with the consequence peasant  

Louis- Yes my queen

"Uh guys, I think now is a good time to fix her up, since she's asleep and all, and it would be easier to reset her arm, and clean up the blood." I think Tony said because it's a voice that I've never heard before and I know that Tony doesn't talk much. 

"Yea I agree with Tony, lets get her to the pack house and to the medical room and get this done with."

Wait, reset my arm and clean up my wounds. Like with weird machines, and pain. NO please no. Why can't Niall heal me like when Liam used his power on me. 

"Uh, guys, why can't Niall use his powers to heal Ariana?" Louis asks. Stupid bugger must have been in my head. 

I'll always be in your mind and be nice, at least I'm awake and asking questions baby girl. Louis says in my mind, making me snuggle closer to Louis. 

"Well, you see, I was walking through the hospital today to do a blood run, when I passed a room with a little girl about three or four years old, and she was in really bad shape, scars, open wounds, burns you name it, I couldn't stand to see an innocent little girl in pain so I used my power to heal her, to stop her suffering." 

"That was really sweet of you Niall, but now we need that power for our mate." Liam replies. 

"Lets just hope she doesn't wake up." 

Ha stay asleep, any needles and this is going to be my time to release ninja Ari.

Louis started to laugh out of no where, Damn I forgot he was in my head. 

"Mate, what's so funny?" Zayn asks obviously confused by Louis' outburst of laughter.

"Oh nothing, I decided to pop into Ariana's head and she's dreaming about being a ninja named ninja Ari.  Haha." Louis replied still laughing causing the rest of the guys to laugh with him.

"Ok we seriously need to go and get her fixed while she's asleep." Vic says.

This should be very interesting