Chapter 24

Louis' POV

All of a sudden...

I can see her, I can picture her long brown hair, the cute little dimples when she smiles. The deep brown eyes I fell in love with. I picture the way she smiles and the look in her eyes when she was around on of us. 

I concentrate harder on her, and try travel into her mind, I try to think of her mind and to think of what she is thinking. Finally after all the work, I'm in. 

Come Louis get her attention some how, let her feel your presence through the connection. 

"Come on Babygirl, come on listen to me."

I listen to her think becoming confused and trying to decipher if this a dream or reality. 

"Louis? Is that really you?" She questions.

Slowly I'm creating a dreamland for us to sit in, to be able to actually see her, God I have missed her. Slowly, I make a little meadow scene for us, I beautiful flowing river with a waterfall, surrounded by the trees and most importantly her favorite tree, The Weeping Willow.

I walk up to her and gently take her hand guiding her under the weeping willow, watching as we have disturbed the little butterflies sitting there fly away. Swiftly I sit down pulling her gently into my lap. 

"Hi babygirl." I say gently to her watching as she blushes and looks down smiling.

"Louis please tell me this is real. That I am really sitting with you in a meadow and that you leaving was a terrible nightmare to me. Please tell me that Louis." She begs, having the tears in her eyes. 

"I'm sorry babygirl this is a dream, but to tell you the truth, I am really in your dream because I need you to save the boys and I, so I need you to listen to me very carefully ." I look into her eyes making sure I have her complete attention. 

"The boys and I have been taken by a well-known evil witch, Taylor Swift. I need you and the wolves to come and save us a week from today because that is when she plans on killing us all except Harry. To make a long story short, Harry and her used to have a thing centuries ago, but he broke it off because she is absolutely looney. So she still believes that he is her mate and will stop at nothing to make it happen. Please babygirl, we need you to come and save us before it is too late." I explain everything in detail making sure she understands the severity of the issue. 

When I look down at her, she has tears flowing down her face and it looks like she is keeping in her sobs, I wrap my arms tightly around her and rock her gently, wishing that I was truly holding her and that we really were in a meadow. 

"I know this is scary but we need your help cupcake. Please be my Carrot Queen and save the boys and I. I promise we will take better care of you and that we will have this ended and we will never leave your side again." I explain. 

I slowly feel the connection breaking as I start feeling weaker, I look around and see small details of the meadow disappearing. 

"I promise I will save the boy and you, even if it is that last thing I do Louis. I will be your Carrot Queen and I will save you." she says, determined to do what is right. 

"Thank you Cupcake, I have to go now, but we will be in touch, see you in a couple days." I whisper to her kissing her forehead gently and slowly disappear into reality. 

Waking up out of the dream I look at the boys who are staring at me worried, holding their breathes waiting for an answer from me. 

"She's coming."