James

•Song; At Last - Etta Jones•

When Joy called me after leaving St

When Joy called me after leaving St. Peters I felt like a kid at a candy store. I wanted her now and nothing was going to stop me this time.

I went home pack up a bag, and all important things I can think of. I wasn't planning on coming back, I was not planning to leave her side not now or ever. We never hang up the phone while I pack. I wanted to hear everything that I missed about her life, I wanted to know about her childhood, college and what she was doing in New Orleans, but mostly I wanted to hear that she miss me as much as I missed her.

In the past nine hours of straight driving, I finally arrive at Gias home at seven in the morning. She told me Gia was in Dallas. Which made sense why Alek was there too and the whole party scene at his loft made sense.

Since Gia just got up and disappear the only time anyone has seen or heard from him was when he was at Devils Farmhouse and randomly a day ago but he wasn't picking up my calls.

I called and text him countless times but he never responded to me.

I even ask Art about him, "Nah man, he hasn't call me back either but he knows if he needs us, we're here for him. Don't worry too much about him."
It was hard not to, he and Art were the only family I had and well now, I plan to make Joy my forever family.

I knock at this historic home by the Garden District and nothing about the home seem like Gia personality; it was warm with tons of roses growing all over her home.

I'll ask Joy later what the deal is but, for now, I was going to make her mine.

"JAMES!" she yelled at the door I finally hang up the phone.

I didn't say hi I just shoved her through the door, lock behind me and started to kiss her with possession, claim her like she claims my soul.

I was going to put a baby inside her if it was the last thing I did in this life. I lift her up into my arms and she wraps her legs around me. I took her upstairs I didn't care what room we land it in, I just need to claim her right here and now. I love her and only her all these years.

I could it help myself I rip off all her clothes, she yelled with happiness and giggles.
"Baby, I'll buy you new clothes but right now I just need to be inside of you."
I kiss her passionately and rip off my own clothes, "I can see the big boy misses me."
I smiled at her. "I missed you so much darling, I was going crazy without you and no one was able to replace you, marry me. Make me happy forever, please."

She kissed me back, "I take that as a yes?"
I was balls deep inside knowing this wasn't the greatest proposing ever but I didn't want to let her go. I need to know that she was going to be mine forever.

 I need to know that she was going to be mine forever