1

"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
-Theodore Roosevelt

1.

Summer in Oklahoma is a mix of humidity with dry heat

Summer in Oklahoma is a mix of humidity with dry heat.  Which explain the name dust bowl.
As soon as you step out of the house it was an instant sweat but ironically it wasn't the worse than could happen when I decide to leave my home on wheels.
This was the summer that changed my life.

"James! Go down to the store get me a pack of cigarettes."
Yelled my mother from the other side of a trailer, dam these thin walls.
You couldn't even fart without someone hearing it.
"Ok."
As soon I open the aluminum door I spotted the new family moving into this hell, being from a small town nothing ever seem to happen here so, when new neighbors moved in and It was the ultimate showdown.
All the neighbors would step out of their trailers with a beer in their hands standing judging outside in this heat just to have something to talk about.
I was weeks away from turning eighteen and surprisingly enough I just graduated from high school. This should have been a big deal but wasn't.

Education wasn't a big deal but if you sold drugs for money shit, you accomplish something. But either way I was still proud of myself even though no one in my family showed up.
Guess it's true what they say, 'born alone die alone.'
Uncertainty of the unknown is going to be overwhelming for me this summer.
Constantly asking myself 'What's next? Where do I go from here? How do I get there? When should I go?

One thing I was certain I wanted out ! I wanted my freedom away from these hell.

I rode this creaking bicycle to the corner store to buy my mama her cigarettes like thousand other times I have done my whole life.
Just as I spotted J's Corner store everything seem to have slowed down.
The sun seemed a little brighter as I notice one thing that lit up the day!
Her.
A cool breeze brushed off her small strains of hair showing off her beautiful darken chocolate eyes.
She smile and laugh
An angelic sound escape her lips, a laugh.
A soft melody of Orchestrated giggles invaded my ears.
Oh 
Her ebony skinned glow radiant as the sun seem to show off the glittering of her bronze tones.
Such a beauty.
She remind of a far away place I wanted to call home.
There she stood unaware of my presence as she laughed a way with pop in her hand.
I kept riding closer and closer completely distract by her beauty when my body came to a halt.
I completely crashed right into a dick in the slab - a fucking phone pole.
It seems as if everything around went back to normalcy pace.
A soft scream came from a far as I felt my back hit the concrete ground.  Her feet quickly pattered my way.

"Oh my, are you ok?"

"Yup, that fucking pole came out of fucking nowhere you saw that, right?"

I homely said hoping my clumsiness didn't scare her away but instead she move her hands From her mouth trying to muffled up the laughter. Tears drop her eyes as her muffled laughter leaked out of her close fingers.

My eyes recorded every single moment with her, I was genuinely addicted and I wanted more. After I dust myself off I let out my hand, "Name is James Parker but Friends call me J." She looked down at my hand hesitantly to shake it but she finally did. "Nice to meet you James Parker, My name is Keandra."

"Well Keandra, I owe you a pop for saving my life."
"Saving your life?"
She asked with a huge smile and shimmer in her eyes.

"Well Duh. God must have lost his perfect Angel so you can save me from this killer pole."

I was a charming and cocky fucker from all the years of being a fuck boy practice.
Her cheeks flushed showing a hint of embarrassment.
"Keandra?"

I reach over grabbing her hand into my mine as gently moving her velvety soft skin against my lips. Laying a soft kiss to my Angel

"Can I call you some time?"
I politely ask as my gesture left her speechless.
she just nods with agreement.

In that instant, she flips my hand over begin to write her number and name on my skin that match her own.
She soft giggle as I looked at her radiant eyes as quick as the sun was out it seem to dim as her friends yelled.
"Let's go."

I felt like fucking fatass baby cupid just hit me with a baby fucking arrow.
I need to see her again; I wanted to make her smile.

•••••🤦🏽‍♀️•••••••
Hey loves, it's me again! Thank you 😊 I can't wait until you get to know James ! His a handful. His funny, sexy and overconfident! Perfect deadly combination.
Please vote & comment! love to hear from y'all!
-xoxox

  Please vote & comment! love to hear from y'all! -xoxox

Revise 5/21