"What ?" They ask worriedly .

"Just like that ? No I will think about it ? No you'll have to earn a date with me ? Nothing like that ?" I look between them and they give me looks as if I'm crazy .

"No , it's that simple ." Freya says slowly .

"What books have I been reading ?" I mumble .

"Back to what you said earlier on , what do you mean Tyler is my boyfriend ?" I close my eyes breathing in .

"Child . You're so oblivious ." Freya sighs .

"I swear it's the books I read , but I also want to know ." I say in a baby tone .

"Well , that's something you have to figure out on your own ." He laughs picking me up .

"I find it so unfair ." I groan .

"You'll realize it sooner or later Em ." He smiles placing me on the floor .

"I'll see you next period ?" I say .

"Yeah ." He smiles .

"Thank you Zach ." I say walking into the classroom with Freya behind me .

I walk in taking a seat where I usually sit . Since class hasn't started I decided on playing a game but I remember that I have to talk to Lauren .

Me @8:10 a.m
Hey , it's Em .

Lauren @08:11 a.m
Hey , how are you ?

Me @08:11 a.m
I'm okay thanks and you ?

Lauren @08:12  a.m
I'm good . So I'm off work today . Are you available ?

Me @08:13  a.m
Yeah I'm available . I'll meet you at Crusty's ?

Lauren @08:15 a.m
15:00 . See you later .

Me @08:15  a.m
Cool beans

The teacher comes in looking as if he had a memorable day yesterday which raises a few eyebrows because he looks really old , like really old . A few people make jokes about it and he actually blushes which is a very sickening response .

"At least I'm getting some ." He smirks opening a textbook .

"Sir are you sure you're fine ? This is the first time you've touched that textbook since we entered this class ." Elliott says .

"I'm great Elliott . I want you guys to turn to page 60 where there is an essay topic about the Great Depression . You know the drill three to four pages . I want it before the end of the day ." He takes a seat on his chair .

I just start writing as fast as I can because the last thing I want is to write this essay during lunchtime . Freya tells me that she's struggling with the introduction so I slide my paper to her so that she can get an idea on how to begin . She smiles thankfully at me as we continue writing . The bell rings signaling the second period so I stand up leaving my paper on the teachers desk .