Chapter 31

As they all hung out more Jungkook found that himself comfortable around Jieun.

"So Noona, do you like Jungkookie?" Jimin says as they were at the cafe waiting fot Jungkook and Taehyung who decided to take their own ways.

"What?!" She says a bit taken back at the questions. Jimin smiled and chuckled.

"So thats a yes! Well you should wait for him to ask you, because if he does then it means he is growing and means it!" He says. She blushed and nodded. Jimin stood up and looked at her.

"What would you like?" He says. She then thought.

"Well the same thing we always used to get." She says. Jimin nodded with a smile and then left to the counter to order. She sat there alone as she looked out the window. She then felt someone sit next to her. When she turned she saw someone she didnt recognize.

"Well hello there lady, you looked so lonely so I came over to keep you company." A man says as he wrapped his arm around her. She tried removing but he didnt let her.

"Can you get off of me." She says. He just held on with a smile as he put a hand on her thigh.

"I will sue you into the ground." She says as she shoot a sharp glare at him and removed his hand.

"Noona." Jieun looked up to see Jimin with drinks and Jungkook there next to him.

"Who are they?" The man says. Jieun still struggled to push him off as he put more weight on her holding her still.

"What are you doing to my Noona?" Jungkook says as he stared at the guy. The guy then chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Yah, kids go away. This is grown up stuff here." He says. Jungkook then grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him up.

"What are you doing with my Noona?" Jungkook says again but in a more dark manner. The guy then gulped and took his shirt away from Jungkooks hand.

"Nothing, I dont want to waste my time with someone like her." He says before he left. When he left the eyes of Jimin and Jieun were on Jungkook.

"Wow, what a tough kookie." Jimin says. Jieun smiled as Jungkook sat next to her.

"Are you okay?" He says. She then nodded and hugges him lightly. Jungkook wasnt one to hug a girl but he hugged her back in an instant as he sighed in relief. Jimin watched with a smile.

"You should learn how to fight.." Jungkook says. Jieun held tightly onto Jungkook.

"Jungkookie.." Jieun says. Jungkook hummed in response. She smiled as she had a light blush.

"Could we go out.. As just us two.." She says. Jimins eyes widened. Jungkook felt happy he hasnt felt happiness in a while. He glanced at Jimin and smiled as he nodded.

"Yeah.. I think I would like that." He says. Jimin smiled but still felt upset he lost but not entirely because no he can live with Taehyung. Then in came Taehyung with a smile on his face as he sat with Jimin.

"You won." He says. Taehyung looked at him acting surprised.

"What? Really!" He says. Jimin then nodded and Taehyung smiled.

"Pack your bags~!" He says. Jimin couldn't help but smile at Taehyung and nudged him.

"Okay, you have to help me." Jimin says. Taehyung nodded and wrapped his arm around Jimin happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin and Taehyung went to Jimins house. Taehyung wanted him to immediately come, Taehyung didnt want to admit but he was getting homesick. Smelling the city in the morning instead of flowers made him a bit sick and he wanted to go back quick.

"I dont want to take all of it.. Its mostly business attire." He says. Taehyung nodded and was in Jimins closet. He went to the top to see a lot of old stuff.

"Whats all this?" Taehyung says. Jimin looked and grabbed onto his arm and pulled him away.

"Its nothing... Ill get up there.." Jimin says. Taehyung looked at Jimin a bit confused and then nodded slowly.

"Can you go to the other closet.. Thats where I keep all my actual clothes." He says as he climbed up a ladder to the top shelf. Taehyung then went over to the other closet and kept glancing at Jimin who sat at the top of the ladder looking through things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin seemed to be very down after Taehyung saw the things on the shelf even when they arrived at Taehyungs house. The two sat in silence on Taehyungs couch. Taehyung felt he did something wrong as he looked down. Jimin laid his head on Taehyungs shoulder.

"You okay?" Jimin says. Taehyung looked at him and laid his head on his head.

"Did I do something wrong?" Taehyung says. Jimin lifted his head and sighed as he shook his head.

"Of course not.. Its just a lot of that is private stuff.. And I dont feel like opening it.. And remember that all that was up there just reminded me of a couple things." Jimin says as he hugged Taehyung. Taehyung sighed and nodded.

"You did nothing wrong, I promise.." He says softly. Taehyung nodded but still felt unsure.

"How come I cant see it.." He asked. Jimin went quiet and Taehyung felt him gulp.

"You can.." He says in a small voice. Jimin pulled away and got up to go get the boxes that he brought from the shelf. 4 boxes. First there was a pink one.

"This one isnt bad.. So I'll show you this one first." Jimin says as he smiled lightly. Taehyung nodded and Jimin opened it. Taehyung looked, it was baby pictures, school pictures, Jimin and every else, then a few of the two that Taehyung didnt even knew existed.

"Wow.. So many." Taehyung says as he observed how many pictured there were especially of the two.

"Yeah.. Apparently Jin took secret pictures.. A lot of them... Very secretly..." Jimin says as he picked up one. Taehyung looked at it and blushed. It was at Hoseoks party when they first kissed. After going through the first one they went to the next, filled with drawings and grades from when Jimin was in school. Now its down to the last two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+Bonus :D

Taehyung stood a bit away from the Cafe waiting. Then the guy that tried to make a move on Jieun came.

"Did you do as said?" He says. The guy nodded and Taehyung paid him before he left. Taehyung then walked to the cafe with a smile knowing Jieun would say something about them being together first in a situation like this since he knew Jungkook a lot. When he went in he was correct seeing Jimins face Jimin knows he lost, but is happy for the two. Taehyung smiked happily knowing Jimin woukd hold up his end of the deal and move in with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup so basically Taehyung used strategies and his advantages cause he knows Jungkook more than Jimin! And yeah its great.