Chapter 13

Jimin was up. He heard noise from Taehyungs room and got up. He slowly went over and knocked on the door. The door then opened and Taehyung stared at Jimin as Jimin stared back.

"I dont want to ta--." He was interrupted when Jimin hugged him tightly. Taehyung was going to push him away but then he heard his small sniffs.

"Just for a bit.." Jimin says. Taehyung gulped and then went into the room with Jimin. The two sat down on the bed and Jimin whipped his face.

"What do you want.." Taehyung says not making eye contact with Jimin. Jimin looked down.

"I didnt mean what I said.... Back then.." He says. Taehyung still didnt look at him.

"What do you mean, what you said help me to see, it wouldnt work out... We were bestfriends nothing more.." Taehyung says. Jimin frowned, he messed up Taehyung. Jimin looked at Taehyung.

"So you dyed your hair.." Jimin says with a small forced smile. Taehyung nodded as he glanced at Jimins hair.

"You too.. Again." Taehyung says. Jimin nodded. It got quiet again. Taehyung stood up.

"I think its time for you to go back out there.." Taehyung says as he pulled Jimin up. Jimin then pulled his arm away.

"No.. I want to sleep here.. With you. Like how we used to sleep.." Jimin says. Taehyung stared Jimin in the eyes. Jimin sat back down.

"Ill sleep on the opposite side.. If that makes it any better.." Jimin says. Taehyung sighed and agreed. Jimin smiled at him but it slowly went down when Taehyung looked away from him. Taehyung gave him a pillow. Jimin got comfortable. Taehyung laid down and turned the lights off. Taehyung was faced away from Jimin he closed his eyes and tried falling asleep but couldnt. Jimin was silent so he thought Jimin was sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later. Taehyung was still up in thought. He then felt movement on the bed.

"Taehyungie.. Are you up.." Jimin asks. His voice didnt sound as if he just woke up so he wasn't sleeping either. Taehyung felt more moving and then air brush his neck making him shiver a bit. He then felt arms make its way around him along with legs.

"You'll probably push me on the ground when you wake up.. Its worth it thought.. I can't sleep.. Especially around you since I am was used to you around me.. My turn.." Jimin says as he smiled to himself. Taehyung was silent listening to Jimin.

"I remember back then after your aunt told me you went back to Daegu. I wonder if you told you family, do they hate me as much as you do.." Jimin says as he held tightly onto Taehyung. Taehyung didnt tell his family anything about Jimin when he got home.

"I also wonder if you ever got my texts... I explained it all.... You probably just ignored it.." Jimin says. His voice slowly dying down as he was getting tired. Taehyung had turned that phone off and kept it in his room never touching it.

"If you do push me on the floor tomorrow... I wont mind.. I deserve it.." Jimin says before he fell asleep. Taehyung laid there for a bit. When he was sure Jimin wad sleeping he shifted himself so he was facing Jimin.

"Pabo.. How could I hate you.." Taehyung says as he wrapped his arms around Jimin and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning the storm had lifted. The smell of wet dirt filled the air as everyone woke up. Taehyung didn't push Jimin to the floor as Jimin said which made Jimin unintentionally smile when he woke up still hugging Taehyung and Taehyung hugging him. When Taehyung got up he slowly pulled his arms away as Jimin unwrapped himself.

"Well, you should go and get ready, it looks like the storm is gone and the sky is clear now." Taehyung says. Jimin then nodded as he got up and then hugged Taehyung. Taehyung stiffened a bit. He put his arms up yo hug Jimin back but then put them down.

"Thank you for letting me sleep in here.... Im sorry if I was a bother.." Jimin says before he lets go and leaves. Taehyung stood there and sighed. The 3 guests in his house had gotten ready to leave. When Taehyung had got dressed and left the room. He saw they cleaned up where they slept. He then went downstairs to see them.

"Mr. Park after yesterday, I dont think you should give me your coat.. Its not that cold Ill manage." She says. Jimin shook his head and put the coat on her.

"You have a short sleeved shirt and a skirt on. I have pants and a long sleeved shirt Ill be fine. So use it and when you get dropped off at your house I can take it and you dont have to work for today. You've done a lot alright." He says. She then sighed a bit and let the coat stay on her.

"Also, stop calling me Mr. Park outside of office areas~!" He whined a bit. She then sighed and lightly giggled as she nodded. Taehyung stared at Jimin.

"You may look professional.. But you have not changed at all." Taehyung says with a small smile made its way up but he stopped it and continued downstairs. He opened the shop and uncovered the plants which were alright. The 3 guest walked out. As they were getting in the car Jimin went over to Taehyung for a quick seconds.

"Taehyungie.." Jimin says. Taehyung looked at him and continued watering the plants as he nodded a bit.

"Would you mind... If I came here sometime.." Jimin says as he looked down. Taehyung stopped watering the plants and looked at Jimin then away.

"Whatever.. As long as you buy something.." Taehyung says. Jimins face brighten up as he looked at Taehyung and gave him a small hug before leaving.

"Jimin-ah, you two seem close. Ive never seen this hugging side of you." The lady says when they were in the car. Jimin smiled as he shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~