Chapter 12

~~After Graduation~~

All the last years they partied and celebrated all the way to Hoseoks house.

"Welcome all my dongsaengs! Welcome to your favorite place in the world! With your host~~."

"J-Hoooooooooooope!!!" The crowd yelled out. Hoseok smiled brightly as he opened the doors to his house and everyone went in and the party started instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~Later At The Party~~

Everyone was calmed as they all went through their drunk phases early. The sun was still up on the verge of setting. Jimin had finished swimming with some friends who wanted to race. He had a towel on his hand as he walked over to Taehyung who sat with his legs in the pool. Jimin sat next to him and began to dry his hair.

"Jiminie... I love you." Taehyung says quietly as he looked down at the pool.

"What.." Jimin says as he dried his hair. Taehyung grabbed Jimins hands stopping him. Taehyung went in and gave Jimin a peck on the lips.

"I love you Pabo.." Taehyung said. Jimins eyes widened as he stared at Taehyung.

"Taehyung... Im sorry but.. I-I can't." He says as he put his hands down. Taehyungs face dropped a bit.

"What do you mean.." He says. Jimin looked away from Taehyung biting his lips.

"I can't be with you, you're... Youre a guy.. and I am a guy.. Its weird.." He says not only painful to Taehyung but to himself.

"And you arent just some guy.. You are my bestfriend, if things start getting weird.. We may not be with each other in the future." Jimin says. Taehyung sniffed. Jimin looked at him feeling bad. Taehyung stood up and then pushed Jimin into the pool.

"I-I dont care anymore! Don't talk to me!" He says he then ran away thinking of all the things that Jimin has told him about same gender relationships.

"...Plus, love is love, so it really doesnt matter if theyre two males or my friends. They are happy right."

Jimin let himself go to the bottom as he closed his eyes and cried. A gurgly "Im sorry" came from his mouth before he closed his eyes. Then someone came down to get him. Taehyung watched from afar if he was okay. When Jimin shot up after they gave him cpr Taehyung left.

"Yah! Jiminie! What happened??" Hoseok says. Jimin then looked at Hoseok and the others who were around him. They couldnt tell he ws crying, the water from the pool and his tears mixed.

"Its nothing.. Where is Seokjin hyung.." Jimin says. Seokjin then came running.

"Oh my lord! Are you okay?!?! You arent hurt are you?!?! Why were you at the bottom??" Seokjin says checking Jimin. Jimin then hugged Seokjin. Seokjin was a bit confused.

"H-Hyung..." Jimins voice cracked and now Seokjin understood now noticing Taehyung wasn't there. Seokjin picked Jimin up and carried him out to the car.

"I told him, I couldnt be with him.. But I said it the wrong way.. I always told him Love is love and such when he asked about the four of you Hyungs, but then now.. I am telling him because we are both guys we cant.. Hyung.. I didnt mean to say it like that.. And on top of that I told him he was just a bestfriend and a relationship more would ruin us.. When really I ruined us.." Jimin says. Seokjin sighed as he comforted him. Jimin cried as he held tightly on Seokjin.

"Calm down... Taehyung wouldnt just leave you.." Seokjin says. Jimin didnt think that was true. Taehyung did basically leave him in a pool to almost drown.

"Talk to him tomorrow.. Everything will be fine." Seokjin says. Jimin went silent as he looked down. Seokjin hugged Jimin.

"Well, I'll drive you home. Rest a bit and then in the morning everything will be better." Seokjin says. Jimin sat right still no words as he unsurely nodded and buckled in. Seokjin grabbed a blanket from the back and gave it to Jimin then started the car leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Jimin called Taehyung. No answer. He called again. No answer. He then began to text Taehyung. Telling him the truth about everything. But Taehyung didnt read anything or reply. Jimin then called Taehyungs aunts house.

"Hello."

"Oh! Excuse me! Is Taehyung there??"

"Oh Jiminie.. I thought Taehyung would've told you. Yesterday he packed his stuff up and said he was moving back to Daegu with his family."

Jimin went silent and looked down.

"Oh.. Okay.. Thanks for telling me. Hope you stay well, bye." He says. She then hung up after saying bye. Jimin spent the rest of his day in his room phone off and alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~Back To The Present~~

Jimin lifted his head to look at Taehyung. The two stared at each other. Jimin sighed as he looked away.

"Taehyungie.. I am seeing you everywhere now.." Jimin says to himself. Taehyungs eyes widened a bit as he stared at Jimin who looked pretty upset at the thought of him. Jimin rubbed his eyes so that they were properly opened. He then looked back up and this time his eyes widened.

"T-Taehyungie.. Is that really you.." Jimin says as be reached his hand out to grab Taehyungs hand. Taehyung moved back.

"Well Mr. Park you seem fine. I guess since its to bad to go out you guys could stay here for tonight." Taehyung says as he looked away from Jimin. Jimin put his hand back down and looked down.

"We appreciate it." The driver says as he smiled awkwardly not knowing what was going on. Taehyung nodded and then left the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I only have one guest room... And since there is a girl she will have it." Taehyung says. She was a bit unsure as she looked at Jimin.

"I think Mr. Park should have a room alone." She says. Jimin gave her a light smile and shook his head.

"No, he is right. Its not right for a lady to have to share with a man. So go ahead." Jimin says. She then bowed her head and then went to the guest room. Taehyung then went to the closet and pulled out two comforters.

"This is for you two. You guys sleep out here." Taehyung says. He didnt dare to look at Jimin not once. Jimin and the driver bowed their head and watched as Taehyung left. They then began to set up.

"Mr. Par--."

"Please call me Jimin outside of work areas." Jimin says. He then nodded and sat down on his comforter.

"Who is he?" He asks. Jimin then looked at him and went silent. The driver then cleared his throat.

"Uhm.. Nevermind I am tired lets sleep." He says. Jimin nodded and the two laid in their comforters and the driver fell asleep as Jimin waited for him to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~