Chapter 09

~~A Month Later~~

"Taehyungie! Jiminie!" Hoseok wrapped his arms around the two and smiled brightly.

"I am having a party! And I better see you two there alright." He says. Jimin opened his mouth but Hoseok covered it.

"No buts. You better come. Taehyung drag him there if you need to." Hoseok says. Taehyung smiled and nodded. Jimin then sighed and agreed to go.

"Its tonight! 8pm!" He says. Jimin and Taehyung nodded and Hoseok left to his class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung had decided to go to Jimins house after he got dressed to go to the party. He looked through his clothed not finding anything good.

"Taehyung-ah, what are you doing?" His aunt says. Taehyung sighed as he dropped the clothed he had in his hands.

"Could you help me pick out some clothes.." He says. She then smiled and nodded happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was in front of Jimins place. His aunt went all out knowing all about Jimin since Taehyung had told her.

"Mmh! Look at that guy looking like a whole snack!" Some girl commented as she walked by Jimins house seeing Taehyung there

"Mmh! Look at that guy looking like a whole snack!" Some girl commented as she walked by Jimins house seeing Taehyung there. Taehyung did a small smile and then turned to look at Jimins door knocking. When the door opened Taehyung stared at Jimin.

 When the door opened Taehyung stared at Jimin

"Now this.. Is a whole meal.." Taehyung says outloud. Jimin then smiled and covered his face laughing. Taehyung blushed and looked away in embarrassment.

"Thanks I guess." Jimin says. Taehyung then turned and Jimin walked with him.

"You dyed your hair again." Taehyung says. Jimin then nodded. Taehyung then smiled a bit.

"Black suits you." He says. Jimin then smiled a bit and thanked him.

~~~~~~~~~~

The minute Jimin entered that house he was pulled by a bunch of classmates to join them while they showeres him with compliment. Taehyung experience the same treatment. The two were dragged to the opposite sides of the place everyone was dancing which was the dinning room and livingroom. Hoseoks house was as big as Jimins. Taehyung and Jimin had spent the first couple of hours far away from each other. That is until Jimin made his way to the kitchen, drinking what he thought was water. Taehyung had gone to get a drink as well he then saw Jimin.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung says. Jimin smiled at Taehyung as he finished his drink knowing what he was drinking at this point.

"Jimin.. You do know thats alcohol right.." Taehyung says. Jimin then nodded as he picked a cup and handed it to Taehyung.

"Its not a highschool party without a drink." Jimin says. Taehyung the grabbed the cup.

"All in one go. You got 10 sec! Ready go!" Taehyung gulped as Jimin started counting backwards from 10. At 5 Taehyung then began to drink it all. Alomg with that drink his thoughts began to disappear. When he finished he crushed the cup and Jimin smiled.

"See not so bad!" Jimin says as he handed him another cup. Taehyung then grabbed it as he and Jimin chugged it down together. Thats when the real party happened. Everyone danced like there was no tomorrow. Jimin and Taehyung were together the whole time with giant smiles on their faces as they drank. Taehyung loved the feeling of Jimin close to him and not worrying about whatever he did cause he could blame it on the alcohol afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party was calmer as it got late. Most people left. Since the party had gotten smaller Hoseok decided to bring the little people he had there and play a game.

"Okay! Welcome to spin the bottle! Now of you are dating and your other isnt here to approve you of this then leave. And I know everyone so I know weither you lie!" Hoseok says. Jimim watched as a lot of the people left. It was on left to 2 girls, Taehyung, Jimin, and 4 other guys.

"Wait! But I dont want to play!" Jimin says in a whiney voice.

"Well do you have someone to disapprove?" Hoseok says. Jimin sighed as he observed everyone.

"Since Jiminie wants to be a whiney baby you can go first!" Hoseok says. Jimin then grabbed the bottle and spun it. Taehyung watch it in worried eyes. Yoongi, Hoseok, Seokjin, and Namjoon stared at Taehyung hoping he would do something. When the bottle stopped Jimin looked to the right it was one of the 2 girls. She blushed as she looked at Jimin. Jimin was going to move over there Taehyung grabbed onto his jacket collar and pulled him towards him crashing their lips together. The 4 guys who were waiting for that to happen smiled a bit. The girl stared and then stood up leaving the party. Taehyung then slowly departed from Jimin.

"I disapprove.." Taehyung says. Jimin gave off a smile and laid his head on Taehyungs shoulder.

"I owe you one.. I didn't want to kiss her. You're a great friend for this.." Jimin says drifting off to sleep. Taehyung sighed as Jimin took a kiss Taehyungs first kiss as a friendly gesture.

"Pabo.." Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Seokjin say. Taehyung then sighed and just held onto Jimin. The other people left so it was just the 6 of them.

"How about a sleep over!" Hoseok says as he smiled brightly.

"And help you clean? No thanks." Yoongi says. Hoseok then whined a bit as he hugged Yoongs arm. Namjoon was helping Taehyung take Jimin upstairs to the guest room.

"Thank you Namjoon hyung. I probably would've gotten lost up here." Taehyung says. Namjoon nodded and ruffled his hair as he glanced at Jimin.

"Jimins an idiot, it takes him a while to realize feelings for someone, so just give him some time." Namjoon says. Taehyung nodded and then went into the room. He went and laid Jimin on the bed and sat next to him taking off his shoes and socks. He then took his jacket off and hung it up. He fixed Jimin so he would go under the bed and on his side just in case he threw up at some point. Taehyung then laid on the orher side of the bed and wrapped his arms and legs around Jimin after turning off the light. He then slowly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~