Chapter 24

Jimin woke up earlier and got out of Taehyungs grip and went to wash up. It was early, he could tell cause the sky was still dark.

"Oppa?" Jimin jumped and saw Taehyungs sister. He smiled and saw she was in her school uniform.

"Eonjin-ah.. Wow, already time to get up." He says. She then nodded a bit as she just looked at him.

"I go early because this store opens and its usually packed so I can get things first. And then I go study for a bit and then school." She says. He nodded and smiled as he chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Well aren't you hard working and smart, I'll tag along since I have nothing to do." He says. She then nodded and went into the bathroom getting washed up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin and Eonjin walked in silence on the sidewalk. The breeze was nice and calm only creating some rustle in the trees as they walked. The sky dark blue and a hint of rainbow as the sun slowly rised up showing its beautiful face, it screamed jhoooooooooope beautifully like Yoongi did. But other than that.. The morning was wonderful. When the two got to the store the person had just flipped the sign. The two went in and Jimin sat waiting for her. A few more girls came in wearing the same uniform. They looked at Jimin and then where he was sitting. He looked at them and stood.

"Is this where you guys normally sit? Im sorry, you can sit here." He say. They just stared at him and whispered to each other with small giggles.

"Just sit down please." Eonjin says as she sat. Jimin looked at the girls as they gave her mean and disgusted looks.

"You have no right to talk to him like that!" They stared to say. Jimin looked at Eonjins' not caring expression.

"Alright." He says as he sat. The girls got quiet and stared at Jimin.

"I get you guys aren't friends with my little dongsaeng." He says as he smiled lightly at the girls. Eonjin watched as the girls slowly left.

"Who are they?" Jimin asked curiously as he looked at her. She then shrugged.

"Probably some freshmen after some good looking guys. Dont worry, I dont talk to any of them. But if you have a seat you keep a seat, the seats will be gone before you know it." She says. And with that they saw people start to come and left when it was full.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Litter Dongsaeng?" She says. He looked at her and nodded with a smile.

"Mhm, I became apart of this family years ago did I not. So you are my little Dongsaeng." He says. She then nodded and went silent as she looked a bit down.

"Taehyung Oppa.. Didn't come back because he was homesick did he.." She says. Jimin was a bit surprised and looked away.

"Why do you ask.." Jimin says. She looked at him and he avoid all contact with her.

"Because, Taehyung Oppa is your bestfriend, and he likes you too much to just leave you and come home.." She says. He then blushed a bit and looked down.

"If you were my bestfriend, and I liked you a lot because you were my bestfriend, I wouldn't just leave and have no contact what so ever.. Did you guys argue back then? Taehyung Oppa lookes heart broken, was it over a girl? If it was thats dumb.. In america there is that term bros before--." Jimin covered her mouth not wanting her to finish that. She removed his hand and looked at him.