Reaper x Reader (part 2): Shush Demon

Requested by: demonwolfgirl17

I ran around the room, collecting my belongings. I wanted to leave the house, and go to a place I knew would be safe for me and Sofia, the Watchpoint: Gibraltar. I didn't need to be chased down again and risk Sofia being captured and taken to Talon and fight her family. Even though Overwatch was shut down now, I still knew where some of the agents hid to get away from the hatred and angry words of people. Only minimal people knew of this place still being ran. Once all packed up I raced out of the house, Sofia in my arms. I buckled her into her seat, and jumped into the car, and we drove to the airport, and headed to Gibraltar.

After a long flight, and an uncomfortable one at that, and the long ride/ walk to the place, I finally made it. Instantly, I started to bang on the door, all my luggage/ valuables In one hand, and Sofia in the other, at 3 in the morning. In a matter of seconds, a face I came to know and love, showed itself.

“(Y/N)! Come in! Come in!” My closest friend, Angela, said.
“Thanks” I said with a small bow of my head and entered the building before she shut the door.
“Where have you been, and who is this little one?” She said with a bright smile.
“This is Sofia, and an issue has popped up. It's urgent Angela.” I said with a straight face.
“What is it?” Her voice lowered.
“It's Gabe. He's found me and Sofia. He's now working with Talon, and tried to take us away, but I refused to let that happen. I can't let Sofia grow up and work for a terrorist group.” I explained.
“ (Y/N), We need to bring this up with Winston and the rest of the people here. I know Overwatch had been banned, but this is serious, and an important issue with family. Right now it's three, and you need sleep. I'll show you to a new room where you and Sofia can stay, but this will be dealt with ASAP. Get some rest for now.”

Angela gave us a room to stay in, I laid down Sofia on the bed and she instantly fell asleep. I changed into some better clothes, then proceeded to watch Sofia sleep next to me. Slowly I fell into a deep slumber myself.

I was running, but everything was dark. I continued to keep running, until I ran into something hard. I looked up to see what I ran into, and what I saw was the face of a smiling and laughing Gabe. He held out his hand for me to grab, and I took it. After recomposing myself, I looked back at him, and we stared at each other, the space between us becoming shorter and shorter After some time, it turned into a full on make out session, but then he vanished, and in his place was who he had become. I jumped back in fright, and as I tried to back away, I had hit a wall. He then once more put his hand around my neck once more and whispered in my ear.
“You will never escape me.”

Hope it's good enough.