Y/N: So when we finished passing the fliers then what?. Asking while takes the bag.

Rias: You come straight back here and wait for the client to summon you. When you get a contract with the client, the more you get contracts the more you rank up to high class. But for now you are a low class so good luck. Said with a smile.

He nodded and left along with his brother following him. Once they were gone akeno looked at rias.

Akeno: Is something matter rias?. Asked with a concern look.

Rias: Nothing. It's just that if (y/n) have this power then why he was born with no element and what is that magic power?. Said with a thinking look.

Akeno: Maybe he is adapting to the power and awakening his true dragon side. Said with a smile.

Rias looked at akeno and smiled then nodded.

Rias: Maybe your right akeno if he awaken his dragon side completely then we will see what power it is but we need to be careful and keep an eye on him. Said while looking at everyone.

Everyone nodded to her and they went back of whatever they were usually do.

Skip

The brother's finished passing the fliers and now they headed back to the old school building.

Issei: Now that we finally finished we are going back and inform rias. Said with a grin.

Y/N: Yep all we have to do is wait to the client to contact us. Said with a smile.

When they were passing by the park (y/n) suddenly stopped and he turned to the tree behind them.

Y/N: You better come out I know your there. Said with a angered look.

His brother was confused and was about to ask then suddenly a man with trench coat and a hat came out behind of the tree.

???: Well I'm impressed that you detected me so easily I'll give you credit for that. Said with a menacing tone.

Y/N: It was easy if you didn't cover your stinky smell of yours. Said with a smirk.

The man got angry at the (h/c) hair boy.

???: I will enjoy killing you when this is over. Said with a anger look and menacing tone.

Then he sprouts his black wings and forms a blue light spear at his hand and points at (y/n).

???: And I will have my revenge for yumi's death!. Yelling at him.

Y/N: Oh so you are her boyfriend then. She would've thanked me if not she would smelled you and ran away from a skunk like you. Said with a smirk.

That made the man very angry. At that moment (y/n) went into his semi dragon form.

(A/N: if you guys forgot it means almost complete form.)

Then he looks at his brother whom he is shocked of his brother's sudden transformation.

Y/N: Bro got to hiding I will hold him off. Said with a serious look.

Issei was shocked at this then shake his head.

Issei: There's no way I'm leaving you to face that psycho I'm staying and help!!. Yelled at his brother with a serious look.

Then (y/n) glared at Issei that made him flinch.

Y/N: This is not a game this a fight to the death so go. Before he finished.