Red Dead Kryptonite

Start from the beginning

Before he could ask himself if it was working she was rushing towards him a dangerous feral look in her eyes that took his breath away, he'd never seen her this raw before this passionate.

"So you've changed your mind." He said smugly. " I don't blame you at all. " Who could resist me?

He closed his eyes and waited for the kiss to land, waiting for the familiar feeling of her soft luscious lips to consume his own and make his blood boil with unrestrained passion.

He waited.

And he waited.

Nothing happened.

He cracked open his eye, there she stood in front of him, her bottom lip caught between her teeth, her hooded eyes intent on him as she took in his whole body.

"Like what you see?" He smiled lifting his shirt to reveal his toned physic.

" I do." She whispered hoarsely.

"You wanna touch?" He asked hopefully his voice thick with greasy oil. 

"Hmm maybe."

"Go ahead we can relive old times." Oh yeah, this is going to happen. 

(Y/n)'s eyebrow lifted and fell, she moved closer to him running her long slender finger down the bare skin of his stomach, falling into the lines of his muscular torso, he held his breath and she went lower and lower still.

Oh God, she is going there! The woman had been right, whoever she was he would worship her face for the rest of his days.

His eyes belted open suddenly, as searing pain the like of which he had never felt before struck his groin.

"Ahhhhh!" He screamed bending over as she squeezed his testicles together hard inbetween her hand a smug gleeful smile on her face.

" You didn't think I would actually fuck you did you? " She laughed mocking his pain.

"Ahh ple.. ea. se."

She laughed loudly enjoying listening to him yell in pain. " Don't worry there isn't much here to actually hold onto, it's amazing how small your dick actually is. "

Black dots danced before his vision. "Pl..ease." He said weakly.

"Gladly." She smirked letting her grip on him fall instead she pulled her hand backward and punched him full in the face sending him flying backward crashing into the garbage.

She walked confidently over to where he lay, laughing like a witch cast in a Shakespeare play.

"Oh, poor little Alessandro you thought I wanted to play."

He let out a weak groan.

"The only thing that little thing can play is Tiddlywinks, I'd rather kiss Lex Luthor than let that thing touch me again, let alone inside me."

With an exaggerated fluttering of her eyelashes that would put Sara Lance to shame she blew him a kiss and walked away, her hips swaying from side to side like she was a model and the alleyway was her catwalk.

                                                                                      xxx

With the same sway she entered the DEO drawing the attention of every agent who she passed, wolf whistles were met with a happy smug content smile as she raised her hand in the air and acknowledged their appreciation.

"Hey, guys." She winked, sending a flirtatious smile to anyone who stopped to admire her. 

"(Y/n) your looking ... wow..just wow, today." Winn said his mouth wide open unable to think rationally there was something very different about her.