"What about you ? When did you move from South Africa ?" He asks me and I smile .

"At a very young age . I guess my parents were tired of the environment and anyways my dad was on a business trip and he fell in love . His home was here so I guess my mom also thought it was best to move ." I smile .

"That's very beautiful , as long as you're happy ." He says .

For the rest of the two hours that we have we carry on painting in a comfortable silence . Two hours is up before we know it so we turn around to look at each other's paintings .

"Oh my goodness ! Tyler ! I didn't know that you could paint ." I smile wiping the tears that are falling down my cheeks .

"Don't cry ." He laughs walking to me as we look at his painting .

Tyler had painted a portrait of me . It wasn't one of those messy ones that you usually see in art gala's , the painting of me is neat and beautiful . It's a painting of me smiling .

"This is so beautiful ." I smile giving him a hug .

"I wanna get a picture of us in front of it ." I wipe my tears .

I walk out of the door calling Lauren into the room . She takes a few pictures of Tyler and I in front of the big portrait and a few of us in front of the white wall . I smile at the pictures and she takes more pictures of us standing in front of my painting .

My painting was the milky way galaxy but stood in mid air were awful figures of Tyler and I . We leave the room and as soon as we get to the front we see Lauren hugging a boy about two years old . I didn't want to say it out loud but this kid kind of looked like her .

"Uhm , we're going to go ." I say while she talks to the boy .

"Before you leave , I want you to meet someone ." She smiles .

"Em this is Louis , he's my son ." She chuckles picking him up .

"Hello Louis ." I give him a friendly smile but then he hides his head in the crook of Lauren's neck .

"He's shy ." She smiles reprimanding him .

"It's alright , he's a very cute boy ." I smile looking at Tyler .

"Sorry Lauren but we have to go . I will send you a message later today and we'll go out for something to eat ." I smile waving at Louis and Lauren .

"I cannot believe she has a baby ." I sigh once we're in the car .

"What's so hard to believe ?" Tyler chuckles driving me to my house .

"I know that we were young but the way we spoke when we were younger you would swear I would be the one having a child first ." I chuckle .

"Well , you don't know the full story yet so just wait till you two meet up ?" He offers .

"Yeah . I guess so ." I smile grabbing my phone out of back pocket .

"Amelia , will you be fine tomorrow ?" He asks filling the silence .

"What do you mean ?" I ask .