Is it time?

Alan POV

Austin had left later on that night and left me to my thoughts. I wanted to know how he felt. I mean he hasn't exactly came out to me let alone the whole school. I sat on the couch thinking as some random TV show was playing in the background. I looked up at the clock and realized that it was going on 1 am and I had been Daydreaming for 3 hours now. I slowly raised myself from the couch and began trecking upstairs, only to lay awake thinking. I thought of austin and how he was perfect. The way his soft brown hair complimented his face, the way you could get lost in his deep brown eyes. At the thought of Austin Robert Carlile, I fell asleep with a smile on my face. Haven't had one of those in a while.

-••-

I opened my eyes to the sun shining in through my open window curtains. I dreaded getting up today because I knew what had happened yesterday and I knew there would be an awkward silence between us. I mean the kiss was definitely intentional, but was Austin ready to tell the whole world. I looked at the clock and it was 7:16 am and I groaned at the glowing red numbers and slung my feet over the edge of the bed and stood up, almost falling because a wave of dizziness fell over me. I dragged myself over to my closet that's filled with ripped jeans and cutoff t shirts. I grabbed a missmayi t shirt and my black skinny jeans and headed towards the bathroom to do something with this mop of red hair I have. I figured fuck it and threw a beanie on and walked out with phone in hand. I walked downstairs and looked around hoping to see my mom's precious face, but nope, it's not like she'd be back anytime soon anyways. I grabbed my black Vans backpack and headed out to school. Austin wasn't out yet, maybe he was running late. I decided I'd shoot him a quick text.

To Austin: hey bro where r u?

From Austin: I'm not going. I'm sick sorry

Hm that's weird. Austin almost never misses school. I wonder what's up with him.

Austin POV

I was laying in bed looking up at the ceiling when I felt my phone begin to vibrate. I reached over and grabbed it and immediately hated my decision to check it.

From Alan ♡: hey bro where r u?

I didn't have the guts to tell him why I wasn't going so I just decided on telling him that I was sick. He'll buy that right? Hell no. Why are you so bad at lying???

I shot a text back quickly and turned my phone off to avoid any further interruptions from Alan. I wasn't up to facing him today, tomorrow, or the next day. I knew what I had to do. Question is... Am I ready to tell the world?

~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's so short. It's been a while sorry. :( I've had a lot of college stuff to do here lately. Leave me comments on what you think will happen! ~Kaitlin ♡