just my luck.

Alan's POV

I woke up the next morning only to find that I had passed out on the floor. I slowly got to my feet, feeling dizzy as I stood. I walked over to my bathroom and opened the door hesitantly, scared for what I might see. Myself. I looked in the mirror with a confused look. Had I been crying? My eyes were puffy and my face was swollen from last night. I shrugged it off and with that I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed some clothes from my closet. I walked back to the bathroom and closed the door. I stripped down and turned the shower on making sure it was boiling. I loved hot showers, they made me forget about the mess of my life I had made. I stepped in, wincing at the pain of the water on my pale skin. I inspected my body, mostly my scars before I stepped out and began to dry off. I put on my misfits tank and black skinny jeans. I fluffed my hair up and ran my hands through it. I didn't do much to it because well school isn't that important. I put some ankle socks on and slipped my dirty blacked out converse on and walked downstairs. I could just smell the lingering of the pancakes from austin, but I knew he wasn't ever coming back. I walked out of my house making sure to close the door behind me.

I started my lonely walk to school and plugged in my headphones, not ready for the first day back from break. I started blasting a prophecy by asking Alexandria because I needed to drown out my life. I reached school and walked through the front doors. I knew Matty wasn't here yet so I skipped past the teachers and headed towards the bathroom to sit and wait on him. A few minutes had passed and I got a text from Matty saying 'I'm here. Have you seen the new kid??? ;)'. Knowing them, they'd hate me just like everyone else does. I walked out of the bathroom and back towards the cafeteria and headed to the corner where the loners always sat. I waited for him to walk through the doors but what I didn't expect to see was Austin Carlile a.k.a. The New Kid.

I stared blankly as they walked in and came over to me. Austin hadn't exactly noticed me but I definitely had noticed him alright. He turned around from talking to Gabe and said

"Hey everyb-... Alan?". I looked up from the table trying to act surprised because well this was going to be one hell of a day. I nodded my head as Matty looked pale in the face and leant over to me asking me

"uh how do you know him?" In a whispered tone.

"I uh uh have seen him at the park before and we talked."

Austin had caught onto our conversation and gave me a death stare, as if I don't get them everyday anyway. He looked at me continuously as if to ask, why did you lie?

I wasn't ready to discuss what happened over the break. I just wasn't. The bell rang and you could say I was saved by the Bell because I felt all the stares and if looks could kill, I'd be 10 feet in the ground already. I hurriedly walked around austin and Matty and walked out the door. I let out a small sigh and walked to AP history and took my seat at the back of the room. I was ready for today to be over with. I laid my head down on the table and waited for the bell. I looked up at Mrs. Henderson and noticed that she waved for someone to come in. The stranger walked in and I immediately said,

"damn it, really.?"

Mrs. Henderson looked up at me said

"alan, there's no need to use fowl language."

If only she knew. I clenched my fists as she introduced the newest member of Clairmont Highschool.

"welcome, this is Austin and he just moved here from Florida. Make him feel welcome. You can sit by Alan in the back."

OH SHIT OH SHIT HE'S WALKING BACK HERE. He took a seat next to me and I could feel the tension begin to rise.

"This is gunna be a fun rest of the year." I mumbled to myself but I heard austin chuckle.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but I thought you were older than this." He stated bluntly.

I giggled and looked up and said, "you didn't stay around long enough to get to know me, so who's fault is that?" And with that the bell rang and I smirked at him and I sprinted out of class, leaving austin behind.

•••••A/N•••••
I hope you like this! Leave some feed back and vote and comment! Ily