New Story

I've got a new story I just published called Forever and Always. 

Description-

Lalia Rose Ellsworth. Cole Grey Anderson. They come together through a mutual friend, Cole's father Eli. Lalia is struggling to provide for her younger brother Benji after her mother, Charlotte Ellsworth, dies and her disinterested father leaves for the other coast, Seattle to be exact. She's 20 years old throwing herself into her job as a waitress at a high class restaurant in Manhattan. This is where she meets and becomes close friends with Elijah Anderson. They quickly hit it off and he becomes Lay's father figure when she needs help. Will Cole learn to accept help or will he drown with Lalia trying to figure out this crazy thing called life? Sometimes we all need a master puppeteer to help pull the strings, and Eli instantly becomes a huge influence in Lay and Cole's new found relationship, but it's up to them to decide if they sink or swim.

It's got cute guys who honestly know how to dress better than I do, and famous faces such as Tay Jardine starring as Lalia, Chloe Moretz, and Debby Ryan. It's funny (at least to me), it's got heart throbs, and it's got hardships. Please check it out! 

Excerpt from the first chapter! 

 "Dad, you let the server speak to you that way? She's a server for crying out loud! And since when do you let your conquests call you 'Eli'?" The brooding tyrant spat out while glaring out the pristine window of the restaurant.

"Excuse me, sir. First I am not your father's next 'conquest'. He is like my father, okay? Second, I don't know your name, but you will speak to me like a person. I'm sorry that your father here loved you enough to provide everything for you and you never had to want for anything. But, some of us here on this earth didn't get that opportunity. So, instead of acting like a 12 year old, have some respect for your father here, and don't speak to his friends in that manner. Now, can I interest you gentlemen in today's dish of Pastina with Sea Urchin and Caviar paired with a Northwest Pinot Gris red wine?" I huffed out and stared down at the pair.

Eli had the biggest grin on his face I think I've ever seen in the time that I've known him.

I hope you liked Lalia's first interaction with Cole! She's got a fight in her! Thanks so much if you do read it. It's a WHOLE lot better than this book, I promise.