I NEED HELP PLEASE

I just moved into college at Morehead State University and I need help. I am living in a four person suite and my three roommates were formerly friends before we moved in. They're all friends and I'm just here. Well it's been two nights since we moved in here and the last two nights they have invited people (around 10) into our room. It's 12:10am and I'm cool with roommates and their friends but literally they're yelling and it's obnoxious. They keep asking me to come say hi and I have social anxiety and it's literally making me sick. I went and stood out with them and I didn't even talk and was on my phone consistently. I'm not an outgoing person, when I was at my previous institution I had literally 4 friends on a campus of like 25,000 people. 

I'm currently seeing a counselor on campus for therapy sessions for what happened at my previous university and I'm very skittish around people unless I know them very well Ex. my best friend and people I've known for years. I am sitting here in the back room away from my roommates and their from friends and I feel like I'm about cry or throw up. I can't. I'm admitted by appeal because of my grades from my previous university and if I don't  keep my grades at a C average for each class, I will be on probation. I can't lose this second chance and I am literally freaking the fuck out because people are in my room. If you have any suggestions just comment. I need help with this. Should I switch rooms? What do you think?

Edit- I now have random guys knocking and trying to open our dorm room door and proceeded to yell "Pussies" because I did not open the door for him. He has knocked several times within the last hour. I'm about to email the housing department because this is fucking ridiculous. God damn. I didn't figure that moving away from my previous institution would result in having to live like this. I'm about to quit and I've been here for 4 days.