Chapter 6

Demi's POV:

"Hey guys mom- oh my gosh Demi!" Maddie runs out if the room laughing. "Oh my gosh Maddie! Come back!" Oh gosh. She saw that. I plop onto the bed next to Alex again. Alex starts to laugh and I look at her. "What's so funny?" She smirks. "Oh nothing." I look over at her and quirk my eyebrow. "Alexxxxxx what's so funny!?" Alex giggles again. "I was just thinking about how cliche this whole thing is. The fan meets the celebrity. They almost kiss, until someone walks in. But cliche is okay." I smile at her. She's so damn adorable. But Wilmer. Shit. "Alex, I like you, but before anything happens, I need to break up with Wilmer." Alex looks me in the eyes. "You would break up with Wilmer, for a girl who you just met?" I look back at her. "Well, yea. When I kiss you, I see fireworks. When I kiss him, it's rough and I feel nothing. I like you. Well I like what I know about you so far. And I want to get to know you better. Of course that's if you would give me a chance. I'm not going to ask you out now, because like you said, we just met. But, when we get to know each other better, would you give me a chance?"

Alex's POV:

Oh my gosh. What's happening? Demi Lovato just said she likes me. Why can't I react!? This is what I've been dreaming of for the longest time! She wants to break up with Wilmer for me! What if- I'm snapped out of my train of thoughts by Demi. "Alex? You okay?" I shake my head and smile. "Hell yes. I'm better than okay. I want to be with you Demi. But I want to get to know you before I make you mine. So yes, I will give you a chance." Demi's smile stretches from ear to ear. "What makes you so sure you'll make ME yours? Maybe I will ask you out." "Not if I beat you to it Dems!" I lean in and kiss her cheek and hug her. "I want you to be all mine." Demi blushes. Gosh she's so cute. "Well

Alex, I think it's time to go to bed. It's 3am." I look at the clock. She's right. "Okay Demi. C'mon." We both crawl into her king size bed. She scoots close to me and wraps her arms around me from behind. "Is this, okay?" I smile. "Yea. I like it." We both fall asleep with huge grins on our faces.

Maddie's POV:

After walking in on whatever that was, I go back to my room and text Bea. I tell her I think Demi has a new girl. She's almost as excited as me! I give it a bit and go to talk to Demi. I open the door and peak in. They're asleep, and Demi has her arms wrapped around Alex. I can't wait till she breaks up with Wilmer. I can't stand him. I go back to my room and text Bea again. "There's definitely something going on (:"

*

*

AN: okay so sorry it took so long! I have been goin through some stuff lately! But yea hope you liked the chapter! Almost 100 views! So crazy. Love you guys! I dedicate this chapter to the person I used to love. To the hopes that we can someday be friends.