Chapter 1

Demi's POV:
Oh my gosh! This is so exciting! It's my first show of my world tour! The crowd is totally amazing. They're so supportive and I can tell they are enjoying the show. But fuck, it's really got in here. I think I saw a side exit near my dressing room, I'm gonna go get some air. So I walk back towards my dressing room, and like I suspected, there is an exit. I'll only be out there a few minutes, so I'll be fine without a bodyguard. I step outside and breath in the clean air. Maryland is really nice. I wish I could live here someday. I hear a can being crushed somewhere in the alley and immediately freeze. "Hello? Is someone here?" I glance both ways and tense up. It's time to go back in. I turn to open the door, when I'm shoved from my right side. I fall and all I feel is pain.

Alex's POV:
This concert is amazing. Demi is amazing. I'm here by myself, but that's okay. I'm 19 now, so it's nothing really new. After I came out to my parents, I was kicked out. I've been living alone for three years now. But it's okay. I have supportive friends and a stable job and source of income. I can't wait for the second part of the show. Demi is so amazing. I wish I had the money to get meet and greet but I don't have too much money to meet her. But that's okay, because I am still here with my lovatic family. But it's really hot. I'm gonna go take a walk around the building if I can. I stand up from my seat and walk out the front entrance. I start to walk around the building and I hear something happening around the next turn. I grasp my pocket knife that I somehow got into the concert, and pull it out and flip it open. I run as fast as I can and see someone getting beat up. "Hey!" I yell, and the person turns around. I run at them and stick them right in the stomach with all the force I can. They stumble backwards and run the other way. I turn back to the person on the ground who is looking up at me with soft, pleading brown eyes. "Oh my gosh, Demi! What the fuck just happened!?"

*
*
AN: cliff hanger not really but sorta! So this is my first writing attempt. I think I'll make each chapter part Demi part Alex. Idek where Alex came from, but yea she is a 19 year old lesbian. Cool right? So the italics were meant to separate the sort of backstory/train of thought from the actual actions. So I'll update soon probs. thanks for reading if you read it!