Chapter 3

Alex's POV:

Dianna walks with me down to the front row. I'm still freaking out about what happened. I start shaking and Dianna notices and wraps her arm around me. I lean into her embrace. I haven't had physical contact with my mom in three years. I miss the feeling. But I soon forget that as Demi comes back on stage for the second half of her show. "Hey guys! Sorry I took so long. I had a little problem. But I'm okay now!" When she says this, she looks down at me and smiles. I smile back at her and she giggles. Demi sings through the second half of the show, and she is about to sing Warrior. She comes to the front of the stage and starts talking to the audience. "So the reason I was late to the second half of my show was because, well, I was attacked." At this, the whole crowd gasps and starts to get loud. "I am okay, except for a broken nose, but the only reason I was lucky enough to not be hurt any worse, is a certain lovatic. She saved me. I always said I don't need bodyguards, just give me lovatics. And that proves true. She saved me. And now I want to bring her up on stage." She looks down at me and shoots me a mischievous grin. Dianna pushes me forward and her and Demi help me up. Demi automatically hugs me. "This, lovatics, is Alex. She saved my life." The whole building goes crazy. They're screaming and cheering and all I can do is smile. "So, I would like to dedicate this next song to Alex." She pulls me by the hand over to a stool in front of the piano and I sit. She kisses me on the cheek and sits down at the piano. "Alex, you are my warrior." She begins to play Warrior. By the end of the song, both her and I are in tears. I've never heard her sing it with so much emotion.

Demi's POV:

Alex and I are both crying. I poured every ounce of myself into that song. I stand up and run over to her and hug her. The audience goes crazy. I hear them chanting "kiss kiss kiss kiss" and I do something crazy. I pull out of the hug and kiss her. It's like time stops. And there's fireworks. Lots and lots of fireworks. And she's kissing me back! Whoa. I pull away and we smile at each other and I look at her and ask her a question. "Can you sing?" She nods her head and I get another mic. "Okay guys! This is it! You've been an amazing audience! So Alex is going to help me close out the concert!" Really Don't Care begins to play, and Alex smiles really big. I sing the main part and Alex harmonizes with my voice perfectly. She sings the Cher Lloyd part and I laugh and giggle and we have fun. At the end I kiss her again and say thank you to the audience, and we walk off stage hand in hand.

*

*

AN okay so chapter three! What do you think? Leave me some feedback so I know hehe. Next update tonight probably! Since I write short chapters and stuff! Already 11 views! Crazy! Thanks for the support!