VI: Trump's role in the climate change

References to the article "Al Gore warns worst of climate change will be felt by black and poor people" by Ed Pikington and to the speech of Al Gore at a memorial to victims of lynching.

As in today, Donald Trump is the president of one of the most climate unfriendly countries in the world, the USA.

(AN: No pun intended! So to every American person, I go by facts and view it as general)

His predecessor, Barack Obama, tried to change the economy policy by agreeing to the terms of the Paris agreement. However, Donald Trump is known for not believing in the climate change and being against regulations concerning the economy. This leads to the question of Trump's role in the climate crisis.

Fact is, he is not turning it to the better, even though he has "proved to be less capable of inflicting damage on the enviroment ", according to Al Gore, due to the fact that they "have a lot of resilience built into the American system ".

On the other hand, Trump is trying to force his way out of the Paris agreement, that was made to decrease dangerous emissions and to protect the earth and us from the climate change.
If he is to find a way out of his agreement, which legally is only possible after the next election, it would considerably lessen tje efforts of the other countries. For us to put a halt to the climate change, the only way to achieve this is to cooperate, which Trump does not intend to do.

However, even now, Trump is "doing damage for sure, but [...] much of it can be overturned "
The problem with this fact is that maybe now, when Trump has to follow the terms of the Paris agreement, the damage can be overturned, but this will not be possible, when he has free hands.

The reason for Trump's being against the economy policy is that he, firstly, is influenced by the big companies and secondly, he himself is the owner of one of the largest companies in the USA.

Because the terms would put a dent into his and other companies' yearly trends, he wants to change the policy.

It also counts to have the right person in the right positions. Trump is pressed by the companies to leave Pruitt, administrator of the EPA, in his job.

One reason he probably agreed to it is the fact that Pruitt whittled "down safeguards and regulations on air pollution "; which is not helping the enviroment.

Even though Trump does not have free reign at the moment due to the fact that "the courts are striking down some of [his] actions " and due to the Paris agreement, he still manages to inflict damage on the enviroment.

Trump plays a major role in the climate crisis, because he is the head of the clima unfriedliest country in the world. Due to the fact that he does not want to change this and it is not possible to single-handedly stop the climate crisis; he is the one to decide over the near future of the earth.