Without You

Stiless POV

I was walking with Lydia to her classroom and all she kept doing was hanging all over me. Now normally I wouldnt care if a hot girl was acting like that, but I was with Hailey and her doing this made me feel dirty. I needed this to end, and right now I really didnt care about what my dad said. I was in love with Hailey and I didnt want to be with Lydia. I pulled her into an empty classroom.

Lydia we need to talk.

I dont think so, I have something else in mind.

She pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I froze. After she was done she looked at me.

You looked like you enjoyed that.

I have no words.

Wow really, that wasnt even my best work. On our date, Ill show you what I can do

She grabbed my hand through the doorway, so I could walk to her to her next class. Hailey was going to kill me. I left Lydia at her class and ran to ECON. I needed to talk to Scott. I got to my seat right before the bell.

*BELL RINGS*

Dude, I cant do this anymore. I said to Scott basically falling out of my desk.

Do what? he answered with confusion in his voice.

Lydia. She is too much.

I though you liked her though.

I think shes hot, but Im in love with Hailey.

Allison tapped me on the shoulder.

What!

Really Stiles, you havent told him about the Lydia thing.

I was going to get to it.

Tell me what.

Okay fine, I finally grew a pair and asked Hailey out last night and she said yes. But my dad told me that I needed to go out on a date Lydia because I asked her out because I was angry.

Normally I would say do what Noah says and suck it up, but this time screw what he says.

Coach walked in and start to ramble about unimportant things. My cell phone vibrated.

Bro

Why didnt you tell me?

Me

I dont know.

Bro

Thats a lame excuse

You need to tell Lydia

Youre not going out

With her on Friday

Me

What about my dad?

Bro

Screw your dad

Me

Lydia tried to have her

Way with me in an empty

Classroom.

I turned around and I could see how disappointed in me. Allison tapped me again.

Yes

What did you do.

Nothing

Dont lie to me Stiles.

Seriously nothing.

Stiles, I know you did something. Scotts mood just changed.

Lydia kissed me.

Are you Fucking kidding me Stilinski? Allison yelled.

Argent Coach yelled.

Yes sir?

Say that again and Ill have you run suicides until you actually die of a suicide

Yes sir.

I knew I was up shit creek without a paddle. I knew two things 1. Allison was going to kill me and figure out a way to bring me back to the living, and 2. Allison was going to tell Hailey on me and I was going to lose the most important thing in my whole life.

Damn it. I thought.

The rest of the day was going to suck without Hailey being here. After the bell rang I got Haileys homework for the week and went off to my locker to get my stuff for my next class. When I got to my locker Lydia was standing there again.

Hey Hot Stuff.

Oh hey. I said not really paying attention.

Whats wrong.

Oh nothing I just wish Hailey was here.

Who.

The girl that punched you in the mouth.

Oh, why? Shes not even pretty.

You know Lydia, looks arent everything?

Are you sure?

Yep

You know what I have to get to class, see you later

And I walked away. Sociology was a bore without Hailey and English was a freaking nightmare. Scott and Allison werent talking to me and all I wanted to punch our new English teacher. If he wasnt so hot Hailey wouldnt have started drooling and I would have never asked Lydia out. I just wanted the day to end. The bell rang and off I went to detention. Detention was a pointless waste of my time right now. I just wanted to see go home and see my Hailey, even though she was probably going to kick the shit out of me with my baseball bat, but at this point I didnt care. I did this, and I needed to figure out how I was not going to lose my dream girl. After detention I ran down the hall to my jeep and sped off. It only took me 8 minutes to get home. I shut off the jeep slammed to door and ran into the front door and feel right on my back on the sidewalk. I must have passed out because when I woke up Hailey was on top of me shaking me.

Stiles are you okay?

I would be if you would stop shaking me

Sorry babe.

Hailey helped me up. I pulled her close and hugged her. I didnt want to let her go.

But something was wrong, I didnt know what it was, but I knew it was something.

Whats wrong.

Nothing, I just missed you.

I missed you too baby.

I tried to kiss her, and she pulled away.

Okay? Why did you pull away?

Im not allowed to kiss you.

Wait, What? Who said that?

Youre dad

Im going to kill him.

Haileys POV

I pulled Stiles back. It has already been a long day and I didnt want him to get in trouble for something I did. I really wanted to kiss him, but I really didnt need to get in more trouble. Going a month without my phone and without kissing Stiles was going to be hard and so frustrating. I should have never punched Lydia.

What are you doing Hailey?

I dont want you to get in trouble.

I dont care I want to kiss you.

I know, but I can see why your dad made it a punishment.

Why, because hes a dick.

No babe, its because thats whats going to get me to learn my lesson. It would have only been 2 weeks, but I mouthed off.

Seriously?

I know, Im and idiot.

Yeah you are, but youre my idiot.

That was the sweetest thing Ive ever heard. It was going to be a long month but at least I got to see him after school and cuddle with him.