Faking It

Haileys POV

The next morning while getting ready for school all I could do is smile, last night felt like a fairy tale. Just then my phone vibrated, it was Allison.

Aly :

Whats this I hear Stiles

going out on a date with Lydia Martin?

Me:

Yep!

Aly :

But you kissed:

Me:

Yeah it was amazing, but he is with Lydia

Aly :

You two are True Love

I wanted to tell her about what happened last night, but I wanted to figure out what we were going to do about Stiles asking Lydia out. I knocked on Stiles door and walked in on him getting dress. Now that Stiles were dating it was really hard to concentrate on anything else but his incredibly sexy body but I had to but that away for now because I really wanted to talk to him about Lydia and what we were going to do.

Hey Stiles.

Hey you

We kissed it was amazing, but I had to pull back before Noah walk in on us naked.

Why did you away? I was enjoying that. He asked.

So, was I but, I thought that we needed to talk about Lydia?

Babe no offense but Lydia is the last person I want to think about?

I know, but you were the one that said that we were going to decide what WE were going to do about Lydia.

I thought I was going to cancel.

Just then Noah walked by Stiless room.

Mieczyslaw Noah Stilinski.

What the hell dad, what did I do?

You are going on at least one date with Lydia.

But Dad Im dating Hailey.

I know, and dont get me wrong I am so happy about that, but. You were the one that didnt think this through so youre going.

How is this all my fault. Hailey yelled that she loved me.

But I wasnt the one that got mad at me for something stupid.

Hailey, I dont want to go on a date with her.

I know Stiles neither do I, but it would be a dick move if you didnt.

Im perfectly fine with being a dick.

STILES, YOURE GOING AND IF YOU DONT I WILL NEVER KISS YOU AGAIN.

Seriously, Hails?

Yep.

Low blow babe. Fine. you win.

I figured you would see it my way!

Even though I didnt like that Stiles was going on a date with her, I really did agree with Noah. He was the one that asked her out then last night happened. It just really sucked that I couldnt tell anyone that I was finally dating Stiles.

Stiless POV

I couldnt believe that I still had to go on a date with Lydia. I mean dont get me wrong shes hot and all, but she wasnt Hailey. I figure that Hailey was going to throw a massive fit about it. All I wanted to do is scream to the world that I was finally dating to girl of my dreams. While driving to school with Hailey my phone vibrated I looked It was Allison.