My friends, my family, my home.

Start from the beginning

Now my birds had the attention of the Cowboy too, Raven threw the giant shuriken and Cowboy's attention shifted from my bird to them, only to shift back when five birds or so attacked him.

Not two birds came from the same direction.

I giggled soundlessly as Naruto's plan worked, just like i knew it would, and made most of my birds fly towards the sky, where i made them turn to snow in small eksplosions. The snow were softly falling to the ground, setting quite the mood for the battle just about to go down between Kakashi and Cowboy.

"You would do best to just give up now. Even if you managed somehow to defeat me, and trust me you wont, you will still be beat in the end." Kakashi said with a serious look.

"Ah, yes i noticed. You got backup with you, the element of surprise is gone, so why don't you just call out your backup?" Cowboy answered and with a look towards the treeline.

"The element of surprise have not yet been destroyed." Kakashi said with a smirk and i could see Cowboy grit his teeth.

'Dude looks like a lady' scanned the treeline too, just as Cowboy and Kakashi went at each other.

The showdown between the two of them were shorter than i expected, but it gave some good materiale to some new drawings. I drew the fight, between them. I drew the water based jutsu that both of them used against each other, it was beautiful.

Kakashi was just about to kill Cowboy, when 'Dude looks like a lady' jumped forward to safe him, though he pretended to kill him and carry away his body. Naruto didn't like that...

As soon as 'Dude looks like a lady' left Kakashi fell over, but i caught him with my remaining ice birds, i jumped down from my branch and appeared somewhat close to the team.

When i was sure that i had Kakashi's attention I pushed some small branches in the direction that 'Dude looks like a lady' took Cowboy, silently asking if i should follow. He nodded weakly without the team noticed and i jumped after 'Dude looks like a lady' and Cowboy leaving my team behind.

I had a connection with them though. I had the connection through the ice bracelet and i had a direct connection through one of my birds, it was bigger than the others and honestly a little prettier. I saw the things, that it saw and i heard the thing, that it heard. I could speak through it, but that was a little harder than letting it be silent.

Through my connections i would be able to know if they needed me, so i wasn't really worried, but it felt weird to leave them behind.

I finally caught up with 'Dude looks like a lady', when he sat in a clearing next to the 'dead body' of Cowboy. He reached out for the mouth cloth, talking a little to himself while he did so.

Suddenly Cowboy stopped his hand. "That's alright... I'll do it myself..." He said and ripped of the mouth cloth.

"Oh, you've already come back to life...." 'Dude looks like a lady' said calmly and pulled away from Cowboy.

I silently pulled out my sketchblog and started to draw them both, as they sat there together.

"Damn... You sure are rough." Cowboy muttered to 'Dude looks like a lady'.

"Oh!!! You shouldn't be so rough yourself, you'll really die pulling them out like that." 'Dude looks like a lady' said from beside Cowboy, they sat rather close, yet not too close.

"How long are you going to wear that stupid mask?" Cowboy asked, changing the subject.

"It reminds me of the old days... Plus, it was usefull for this act." 'Dude looks like a lady' said and removed his hidden mist hunter nin mask. "If i hadn't saved you, you definitely would have been killed."