All Alone Part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Wolf.

Enjoi!

.:.:.

"Guys..." Kira speaks up after such a long time of being silent. "She's not breathing." Stiles slams on the brakes and looks back at Lydia and her still form. He turns back toward the road and steps on the gas. They were only ten minutes away from Beacon Hills and if he went fast enough they might make it before it's too late. Speeding into the entrance of the ER, Stiles hops out and carries Lydia in, Scott, Kira and Malia all following behind. As they rush in Melissa notices them and rushes over with a bed. Stiles sets her down gently.

"What happened?!" Melissa asks.

"She got attacked... by something and now she's not breathing. Please Melissa you gotta help her." Stiles says desperately. Melissa nods before her and some doctors quickly rush Lydia into another room. Scott pats his back.

"Hey we're going to go take Derek to Deaton." Scott says as they begin to walk away.

"Stiles, are coming?" Malia asks. He shakes his head.

"No, no I can't, I have to stay here, for her."

"Why, it's not like she's that important or anything." Malia says.

"Again with the attitude!" Scott says from behind, his head in his hands.

"You wouldn't understand. Just go with Scott, go." He says noticing her hesitation. She turns around, disappointment on her face as she follows Scott out of the hospital. Once they leave Stiles heads in the direction they took Lydia. As he reaches her door Melissa heads out. "Any news."

"Well there's good news and bad news. The good news is that she will be fine. The bad new... is that, she's in a coma. And we don't know when she'll wake up. It could be tomorrow, or weeks or maybe even months. I'm sorry Stiles, but if you want you can go in and see her." Melissa says sadly. He nods but his heart is heavy. Melissa sets her hand on his cheek so thay he looks at her. "She's a fighter Stiles. She'll be ok."

She leaves him alone and after a few minutes he finally walks in. She looks normal, but he knows that underneath the gown lay scratches, and stitches, and bruises. He sits in the chair next to her and takes her hand in his. He sighs at it's coldness. He takes one look at her face before spilling his heart out to the comatose girl.

"Lydia, you gotta wake up ok. Look I'm really sorry for the way I've been neglecting you these past weeks. I guess I was so infatuated by Malia that I forgot to think about the girl who has held my heart and still does. I'm so sorry for leaving you out there by yourself, you know I never meant for you to get hurt. But now I really need you to wake up. And just say the word, just say the word and I'm yours. Who am I kidding. I always have and always will be yours. I just... I need you to come back to me ok?... ok." He finishes his speech, and there's nothing but silence. He sighs, then slowly falls asleep, his hand still wrapped around hers.

.:.:.

"Do you think he loves her?" Malia asks as they make their way back from the animal clinic. They had already dropped Kira off so now it was just the two of them.

"Of course he does. He's Stiles. He's been in love with her since the third grade." Scott answers. He knows he's being harsh amd unfair with her but he can't help it. Lydia is in the hospital because of Malia's recklessness and Stiles' ignorance. He glances at her and notices her hurt expression. Guilt stabs at him. "Look... I just don't want you to be the one caught in the middle when Stiles realizes his feelings for her are still strong. Especially after what happened, it's only a matter of time. I'm sorry."

"No your right, it's only a matter of time." She says, a frown evident on her face. He pulls up next to her house.

"Get some sleep, I'll be heading to the hospital tomorrow morning if you want to come."

"Yeah, sure why not." She shrugs before heading out of the car and into her house.

.:.:.

The next morning the three of them walk into Lydia's hospital room and are surprised to find Stiles passed out with his head on the bed and Lydia's hand in his, well everyone but Scott who smiles softly at the sight. He goes and pokes Stiles who then bolts awake. When he notices Malia he lets go of Lydia's hand.

"So any news?" Scott asks.

"Well they say she'll be fine, but... she's in a coma." Everyones breath hitches at the news.

"I'm really sorry man." Scott says patting his back. Stiles shakes his head.

"It's not your fault, it's mine." Stiles replies, eyes glistening with tears he looks at Lydia once again. "I just really hope she wakes up."

"Uh guys, could I talk to Stiles for a minute?" Malia asks. Scott and Kira head out to wait in the waiting room. When the door closes Stiles speaks up.

"Look Malia I'm sorry-"

"No, Stiles it's ok."

"No Malia it's not. It's unfair for you to have to stand and watch as I love someone else. And I'm really sorry, but I love her, I always have."

"It's ok Stiles, I just want you to be happy thats all." She says smilling her fakest smile. He can see right through it but chooses not to comment on it.

"I'm really sorry, I hope that we can still be friends." He offers.

"Of course, anyways I should go, we still have to figure out how to get Derek back." She says waving as she walks out. Once she's gone he sits back down in the chair.

"Hey Stiles... I love you." Lydia's soft yet groggy voice speaks up. Her eyes are still closed, as if she's not ready to face the light. She can't see the immense grin on his face but she knows it's there. And he is so happy because Lydia Martin is awake and alive, and she just professed her love for him. What more could he ask for.

"I love you too Lydia. Always."

.:.:.

A/N: So I had a pretty hard time writting this mainly because I had no idea what to write. I was half tempted to just leave Lydia dead, but I could never do that, and plus the idea of a coma just kinda came to me from nowhere so I settled on that. Thank you guys SO much for all the wonderful feedback. You guys always manage to put a smile on my face. I hope you all enjoyed.