Chapter Fifty Six - Concern for Friends

Jian Yi was standing waiting for Xi to appear at the North Entrance so they could get the train to school, both of them were feeling a bit lazy this morning. For two days now he had messaged Mo Guan Shan and He Tian, but he had received little to no contact back. He was starting to get worried about them. Were they okay? He hoped they worked out their problems, because he felt so guilty for being so fucking happy. They had to get through whatever was troubling them, Jian Yi pretty much held them up on a pedestal for an ideal-Ish gay couple. Should he invite them over for some gaming or a movie again?

As for Jian Yi? He wondered if hearts were floating above his head, because he probably couldn't get any happier than he was at this very moment. Xi and Jian Yi sitting in a tree k i s s i n g.....and a bunch of other x rated stuff that made Jian Yi grin like a pervert. Hmm he now had access to all the parts of Xixi he never dreamed he would ever get to stroke, lick and suck......

Jian Yi put his hands on his cheeks to hide the red flush there, laughing out loud at his thoughts. Waaa! So embarrassing he felt like that's all that occupied his brain these days, he needed to focus, especially with their second year coming to an end soon, and they would be starting their all important third year.

"You sound happy." A man standing next to him spoke with a low voice.

"Haha do I?" Jian Yi's laugh was tinged with embarrassment, he hadn't meant to be loud, his flush grew redder.

"It's good to be happy." The man spoke again, Yi noticed that he was older with grey flecked in his black hair.

"Hmm." Yi nodded and took his phone out to check if Xixi had text him while he'd been distracted. Nothing.

"Are you happy?" The man turned slightly towards him, he had a very expensive looking suit on, like he was on his way to some important corporate meeting.

"Umm I suppose I am." Jian Yi answered politely, what a strange conversation.

"Yi! I'm late." Xixi ran up to him and he looked like he had run the whole way.

"Xixi, if you run too much you wont be able to do the 1000m run today during PE." Yi took out a towel and passed to Zhan Xi who took it and dabbed at the sweat on his face.

Jian Yi noticed that the man was still standing there and he was watching the interaction between them with curiosity. He nodded to the man and tugged Xi away so they could go down to the train track together. Jian Yi had the oddest sensation, that he didn't want to share Xi this morning, especially with some nosy stranger.

"I forgot that was today." Xi looped the towel around his neck.

"I hate running! Seriously. When they handed out the running gene, I was short changed. I hate you, you always make running look easy." Yi pouted a little.

"Don't pout." Xixi pinched his lips shut with his fingertips.

"Wwhhym". Jian Yi spoke through his pinched lips.

"Because, you look too sexy when you pout, I hate it when you do it, everybody stares at you." Zhan Xixi got a dark look on his face like he was imagining all sorts of dirty things. Yi was sure it featured him being tied up in some way.

"Xixi....." Today was not a good day to tease him, his mind was already overly perverted today.

"Don't say it like that.......". They were interrupted when the train arrived and everyone was squashed on.

When the doors closed and everyone groaned as the crowd was pressed together, Jian Yi and Zhan Xi found themselves herded towards the train door. Yi's back pressed against the door and when he looked up, Xixi was staring at him. They were so similar in height that their whole bodies, from head to toe, were pressed together in the crush.