Chapter Fifty - Lots of Love Part One

Zhan Zheng Xi walked towards the train station to meet Jian Yi, the evening was pleasant a warm breeze blew his shirt against his skin, the huge crowds were dying down and the air felt less humid. As he approached the station building entrance his phone buzzed in his pocket, fishing it out he saw there was a message from Yi.

JIAN YI: Hey I'm here, next to the news stand by the toilets.

Zhan Xi: I'm nearly there.

JIAN YI: Umm do you have 200 Yuan?

Zhan Xi: WTF?!

JIAN YI: Umm I want to take you somewhere, but I'm 200 Yuan short.

Zhan Xi: You want to take me out on a date with my own money.........okay I'm a progressive guy.

JIAN YI: You're the best Xixi!

Zhan Xi: Where are we going?

JIAN YI: It's a surprise......

Zhan Xi shook his head at Yi's antics, he wasn't bothered about the money he had actually saved up his allowance to pay tonight but looked like Jian Yi planned on paying his way too. But still 200 Yuan was a lot of money, where were they going that they were going to pay out so much?

He saw Jian Yi and his heart immediately lightened, would the sight of him ever cease to amaze him? Probably never, he wasn't biased but Jian Yi was fucking gorgeous and he had this ability to draw the attention of everybody around him. Even here woman, girls, men and boys spared a heated gaze for Yi. Zhan Xi wasn't immune either, normally just the sight of Jian Yi was enough to make him rock hard within seconds.

When Jian Yi spotted him he waved madly and jogged over to him in black skin tight jeans and a white sweater. His hair looked freshly washed and was slightly damp still on the ends. His wide smile was ear to ear and his cheeks were flushed, was he embarrassed?

"Xixi! You're here I missed you." He fell on Zhan Xi hugging him tightly around the shoulders with his usual exuberance.

"Aah! Why do you always have to cling to me!" Xi cursed when he was knocked off balance and ended up grabbed at Jian Yi's arms to steady himself.

When Jian Yi looked into his boyfriend's angry eyes he grinned and enjoyed the way Xi was locked in his arms like some fainting heroine in an old movie. He leaned over him, their lips close.

"Are you okay?" Zhan Xi flushed at the sound of murmuring voices and the click of phones snapping pictures, they had drawn a small crowd of giggling girls.

"Get off me we're creating a fucking scene. Idiot Yi!" Xi blushed even more and elbowed his way out of Yi's arms, not before Jian Yi caught the way his boyfriend's lips were desperately trying not to grin.

"You're so violent Xixi, but I like that about you." Yi smiled like he had won some great award.

"Let's go." Zhan Xi stomped off and Jian Yi followed behind him covering his smiling mouth behind his hand.

"Go over to the taxi waiting area." Jian Yi pointed where they had to go and they joined the queue of people waiting for a cab.

"Where are we going?" Xi was finally speaking to him after their moment in the station.

"It's a secret!" They got Into a taxi and Jian Yi gave the driver a piece of paper, an address? With Yi in the front chatting to the driver, he was left in the back to muse on where they were going. Movies? Dinner? Bowling? Bar? Club? The cab made its way to a district Zhan Xi had never been to or heard of and then they pulled up in front of a building and the sign outside said 'Lots of Love Hotel'.