Chapter Fifty One - Lots of Love Part Two

Jian Yi balked at first, the thought of being tied down and restrained had him in a slight panic. They hadn't done anything remotely naughty since his attack, Zhan Xixi had kept everything they had done strictly loving and beautiful but straightforward sex, he hadn't pushed him what so ever and Yi loved him for that.

Jian Yi hadn't forgotten that Xixi was into BDS&M, and even in the beginning when they had initially started having sex Xi did some amazing things to him that had made him come and come and come. He might have been wary about Xi's methods, but everything had felt fucking amazing. He trusted Xi to make him feel safe, he knew that he would never hurt him. He knew he had to stop thinking about those hands in that equipment room that drew his arms apart and kept him still whilst an animal defiled him. He knew that.

"Yi I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring back any bad memories for you." Zhan Xi looked concerned, he dropped the black ties to the floor out of sight.

"No! It's okay, I just have to stop thinking about it, if you do that maybe I will remember you instead of them." Jian Yi remained firmly on the bed, he even stretched his arms and legs out.

"Shit, I love you Jian Yi, you're the bravest person I know." Zhan Xi stood beside the bed and leaned down to kiss his lips lovingly.

"Hmm do it, but not too tight okay, and will you stop if I ask you?" Xi smiled and kissed his lips again.

"Of course, but I still want to make you desperate for me." Zhan Xi got up and grabbed the ties from the floor and quickly without fuss tied each wrist and each ankle to metal rings by the side of the beds. As he did it, he kept reassuring hands on Yi at all times, stroking his thigh, kneading his shoulder, keeping contact with him until he was finished. Jian Yi tied up with black ties, lying on a red satin sheet with all that fair skin? Stunning, he was so hard he felt like he could hammer nails in with his cock.

"Wow I never knew hotels had metal rings on their beds, I've never noticed, but then again I never really looked for them!" Jian Yi's look was clear of mischief and full of innocence.

Zhan Xi lost it at that, laughing and laughing at his tied up treat. Still chuckling he climbed onto the bed and straddled Yi's chest sitting down, which shut him up handily. His balls rested comfortably on his sternum and his cock was pointing fully in Jian Yi's face. The head was millimetres away from those soft lips.

"I want you to do exactly what I tell you to do throughout, but you can yell "halt" if you want at any time, or tap my thigh hard okay?" Zhan Xi thrust forward and the head brushed Yi's lips, once, twice, three times, precum was making Yi's bottom lip shiny.

"Xixi please! Let me suck it!" Jian Yi sounded frustrated, excellent.

"You want this? Why should I let you?" Zhan Xi moved back and Yi lips tried to follow.

"I want to taste it, I want to taste you!" Yi eyes were glued to the throbbing hard on, when a bead of precum appeared at the tip he moaned.

Zhan Xi palmed his shaft and pumped his hand and down groaning at the feeling of Jian Yi watching every motion, watching the bead of precum increase in size. When Yi licked his lips again Xi relented a little.

"Hmm kiss the head Yi." He shuffled forward and put his cock back into reach of Jian Yi's mouth.

Jian Yi wiggled under Xixi's weight he leaned in and kissed the head softly sipping at the tasty liquid there.

"Your mouth......open it wide." When Yi obeyed him he leaned forward on his hands and slid in the head. Jian Yi groaned at the feeling of being unable to move, being unable to do anything other than lie there and suck Xixi's cock into his mouth. Xi kept moving forward until the head and shaft was as far in as Yi could take.