Chapter Twenty Four - BL Busted

"Umm......". Zhan Zheng Xi's mind went blank.

"What do you have here?" Jian Yi took one of the volumes and read the back. His eyebrows shot up. "You read BL huh?"

"Well for a year or two yes." Zhan Xi rubbed the back of his head.

Jian Yi flipped through some pages, and whistled.

"This is different, I never expected that you would read BL...". Jian Yi looked at Zhan Xi for a long moment and just burst out laughing!

"Oh fucking hell, it's.... I'm hehe my stomach is hurting so much! You big gay dork! You know that this..". Jian Yi waved the book in Zhan Xi's scarlet red face "makes you probably more gay than me now!" It was too much for Jian Yi who slid onto the floor in a big pool of sniggering blond limbs. He was literally crying with laughter.

Zhan Xi pounced on Jian Yi flipping him onto his front, once he was subdued Xi straddled him and wrestled Jian Yi's hands behind his back gripping them in his fist. He prised the book out of Jian Yi's hand with a scowl and lobbed it towards the sofa.

"They have been educational, beneficial, and all for you." Zhan Xi leaned over to speak beside Jian Yi's ear nipping the shell firmly with his teeth, before sucking the lobe slowly. "How else would I have found out that you're a deliciously natural bottom, made for me who is a slightly sadistic top?"

"Slightly?!" Jian Yi's disbelieving voice sounded muffled.

"Slightly. All my studying is going to come in very handy soon when I start playing with you, finding ways to make you scream with pleasure. I can't wait to put all of that knowledge to good use. I do love your crying face best Jian Yi....". Maybe Zhan Xi was enjoying this a bit too much, because when Jian Yi wiggled under him in protest his mind was already on how Jian Yi looked last night all tided up.

"Hey you do realise we have to leave in 2 hours?! Don't get any ideas about....?" Jian Yi trailed off.

"About..?" Zhan Zheng Xi was already releasing his hands, pushing up Jian Yi's T-shirt and reaching under to undo the belt and zip on the jeans, pulling the boxers and jeans down to Jian Yi's knees. Reaching around for the wallet in his back pocket, he eased out a couple of condoms and a pack of lube, had to be prepared for anything!

"Making a mess of me! I don't want to go to Cram school with swollen eyes and a funny walk!" Jian Yi shook his head in protest, although he wasn't moving a muscle, and in no way was he shoving Zhan Xi off him either.

"I hear you, I've got it covered." He urged Jian Yi to stick that fine ass in the air and reached around to grip Yi's cock to keep it still. Ripping open the condom, he pinched the end and rolled it carefully up the shaft, before shoving his own jeans down and putting a condom on too. See no mess!

Zhan Zheng Xi palmed Jian Yi's ass cheeks and pressed a kiss on each one, he leaned in and traced a finger over that hole.

"Hey! It's been a few hours since our shower, I might be all sweaty and dirty!" Jian Yi looked over his shoulder embarrassed.

"Hmm I can guarantee you're fine, your hole is so pretty and pink it makes me want to tongue fuck you." At Jian Yi's gasp he leaned in and glided his tongue over the puckered hole and was rewarded with an immediate response.

"Xixi....please do it again." Jian Yi's head was down on his forearms and his ass pushing into his mouth. Well that was pretty quick.

"Shit, of course." Zhan Zheng Xi groaned and lovingly flicked and licked again and again at Yi's hole, then pushing in until he could feel the ring of muscles squeezing his tongue, he moved and stabbed his tongue in and out until Jian Yi's wail caught his attention.

"Xixi it's too soon!" Zhan Xi could see Jian Yi's head get thrown back, so he pulled away a little and licked the hole again, kissing it lovingly, laving it with the flat of his tongue. He disregarded Jian Yi's moans and shouts to slow down and put his tongue back in and thrust into that spasming ring of muscle faster.

"Aaah, Hmm it feels.. more, fuck yes, I'm coming keep going!" Zhan Xi couldn't believe how quickly they had gotten there, but he was all for making Jian Yi come at least twice before they left. He pulled his tongue out and just lashed that hole until he could hear Jian Yi shout.

"Aaaahhh!" Jian Yi trembled all over and spurted hotly into his condom.

Snatching off his unused condom, he took off and tied Yi's in a knot tossing it to one side. He tugged Jian Yi around and up into his arms for a quick deep kiss, before lying on his back and urging Jian. Yi to come over his body with his head level at Zhan Xixi's crotch. Zhan Xi hoped that Jian Yi would get the picture.

Jian Yi was momentary stunned when he found himself in a 69 position and Zhan had already dove straight for his cock, sliding it into his mouth. Xixi ripped open a packet of lube and squeezing it on his fingers and rubbed his greased fingers against Jian Yi's already softened hole, pushing one inside. Groaning around Jian Yi's cock, he lifted his hips up until his own cock bobbed in Yi's face.

Jian Yi got the hint and grabbed Xixi's meaty dick in a hand and aimed it towards his mouth. He licked the head all over and was rewarded with a moan vibrating along his
own hardiness. This was amazing! He never knew anything could feel so good as giving your partner pleasure and at the same time receiving it yourself. He got with the programme and took as much of Xixi's shaft as possible, in fact Zhan Xi's hips were thrusting into Jian Yi's mouth, trying to shove deeper until the head was being squeezed by throat muscles.

Zhan Xi groaned in apology but he was helpless to stop his hips from fucking Jian Yi's mouth, the feel of his lips wrapped around his hardness felt amazing. He was now plunging a single finger in and out of Jian Yi, he made the executive decision to removed it and slide two fingers back inside this time. Jian Yi was distracted by Xi's cock in his mouth and by the pleasure he was receiving from being sucked off and fingered at the same time, Xi hoped the extra finger was okay.

Jian felt so close to orgasm he didn't know how to handle the fact that he still had to move his mouth on Zhan Xi, he wanted them both to come at the same time, but it was so tempting to stop all together and just enjoy his own orgasm. He shook off that thought regained his concentration and began sucking up and down Xi's shaft, moaning when he felt precum running down his throat.

Shit it was all so overwhelming, his two thick fingers were inside Jian Yi, he was thrusting his fingers in and out, brushing the prostate firmly. Jian Yi's hips were losing rhythm and he was just a slave to sensation. Zhan Xi was the same his hips were jerking helplessly and it was all too much for both boys. Moaning loudly around each other, they both spilled come onto the others tongue. If their mouths had not have been occupied, then the room would be filled with curses and shouts of completion.

There were two audible swallows, then Zhan Xi moved Jian Yi around and pulled him on top of him in a hot squeeze of bodies.

"Hmm Jian Yi you taste amazing! So bitter but good!" Zhan Xi closed his eyes out of breath.

"Xixi you taste like yuck and I am still not used to it, but your precum is pretty good." Jian Yi flopped on top of his boyfriend and kissed his neck.

"Fuck look at the time, we need to go!" Zhan Xi jumped up and tugged his clothes back in place. He held his hand out for Jian Yi. "Coming?"

Jian Yi propped himself up on his elbows and grinned a blissed out grin.

"I can't walk."