Chapter Twenty Two - Kiss Me

Jian Yi was having the another one of his favourite Zhan Zheng Xi dreams.

He was being kissed by his best friend. Zhan Xixi had rolled on top of him and was raking long fingers through his blond hair, their lips were glued together. In his dreams Xixi always loved kissing and would move his mouth over Jian Yi's until he started to crave the softness more and more. Yi parted his lips under the firm pressure and groaned when teeth nibbled his bottom lip.

"Jian Yi...."

"Hmm Xixi." Jian Yi reached up to cup the back of Zhan Zheng Xi's head, letting his fingers play in the short stubbly hair at the back of his neck.

"Jian Yi........"

"So good." Jian Yi pushed his tongue between Zhan's lips and rubbed it before retreating to lick at the bottom lip.

"Jian Yi, hey your mom is coming."

"Whaaaa..... nrgh!"

Jian Yi woke up just as Xixi shoved him towards the futon at the side of his bed. He rolled and rolled until he fell over the side and landed with a thud on his side. He was facing Zhan Xi and he noticed that his friend closed his eyes and hastily pulled the blanket up to his shoulder. When he heard his mother's foot steps he quickly followed suit. The door to his bedroom opened and his mother was obviously checking that he was alright, because after a few moments of silence he heard the door shut again softly. He never knew his mom did that..... Did she do that every morning or night when he was asleep? Yi listened carefully for a while and it sounded like she had left as the front door closed with a click.

"Owwww! Xixi that hurt idiot!" Jian Yi sat up pouting rubbing his shoulder. He looked down and lifted the quilt to examine his hip which had also took the brunt of his landing.

"You're so violent Zhan Xixi! Did you have too...ack!" A strong hand grabbed his arm and yanked him onto the bed until he landed in a tangle of limbs, Zhan Zheng Xi pulled the quilt up over their bodies and resumed their position from before, rolling Jian Yi beneath him on the soft sheets.

"God morning Xi..hmuph!" His words were cut off when Zhan Xixi's mouth was on his again with a languid kiss and Jian Yi returned the favour with interest. After a while Zhan pulled back, his cheeks were flushed, his lips were red and he was hard as a rock rubbing against Jian Yi.

"You're getting good at kissing, it's bit disconcerting being kissed exactly the way I do, you know exactly how I love being kissed because I was the one who taught you." Jian Yi pulled Xixi's face back down to his and he bit the plump bottom lip firmly until Xixi moaned loudly, then he raked it softly between his teeth licking it to sooth the ache. Seeing as Zhan Zheng Xi was leaving the kissing up to Yi, he went all out and tried to impress Zhan with everything he had taught him about languid licks, thrusting tongues and firmly pressed lips until they were both gasping and clutching at each other.

"Hmm you're a good teacher Xixi." He licked Zhan Xi's earlobe biting it.

"Aah! I wish you'd stop calling me that, although in private I don't mind at all. I love hearing you moan 'Xixi!' when you're close to coming." Zhan Xi spoke right near his ear and it made Jian Yi's toes curl and his cock (which at that moment was doing its best to win a fencing match with Zhan Xi's) was wet at the tip in his boxers.

"Lift up!" Jian Yi pushed his hips up and Zhan Xi got with the program lifting his hips up and Yi snatched their boxers down to their knees. Their dicks sprang out with a boing and Jian Yi laughed at the state of their readiness.

"I want to kiss you and we can have a good morning orgasm, best way to start the day!" Jian Yi yanked Zhan Xixi's hips back down.

"Haha never change Jian Yi." Zhan Zheng Xi was laughing when his lips met Yi's again and they kissed deeply, tongues diving. Jian Yi began moving his hips making Zhan Xixi moan as their cocks rubbed together.

"Come on Xixi I'm desperate!" Jian Yi panted their hips began to hump against each other like the horny teenagers they were, their cocks bumped and ground against each other. They were obviously leaking precum because soon their cocks were gliding together in the most amazing way, Jian Yi groaned every time the ridged head of Xixi's hardness fucked against his. It felt awesome!

Zhan Xixi's loud moan could be heard throughout the room, Jian Yi now knew that this was what his boyfriend sounded like when he was frantic, on the edge, so close! They were both so close!

Jian Yi felt Zhan Xixi's balls banging against his, they were tight and ready to come exactly like Yi's, he was on the teetering edge himself.

"Xixi..." Jian Yi panted in Zhan Xi's ear.

"Jian Yi shit, aah you're so fucking good!" Zhan Xixi hips were frantic and the feeling of his hips jerking against his, grounding their cocks together so hard, set Jian Yi off too.

"Aaah I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Both boys groaned loudly when they came, happily spilling come all over Juan Yi's abs in hot ropes.

"Fuck hmmm Jian Yi!" Zhan collapsed on Jian Yi spent and depleted. When their lips met in a sweet post orgasm kiss Zhan moaned blissfully.

"That WAS a good morning orgasm, I'm sure it won't be the last. Hmm that felt amazing Jian Yi." Zhan Xixi squeezed his boyfriend in an overly tight bear hug.

"Aaah! Too tight, haha aah you big dork!!." Jian Yi groaned at Xixi's hug, laughing when he couldn't breath and his bones were being ground together but his heart was so happy he didn't mind a jot. He loved Zhan Zheng Xi so much it made his soul complete.

"I love you Xixi, you idiot." Jian Yi kissed Xixi's lips softly.

"You're mine you perverted voyeur, I love you too." Zhan Xi squeezed his ass making him laugh. Then tickling commenced and they were relentless until they ended up in a heap, backs just on the futon and their asses and legs still hanging on the bed.

Looking at the clock Jian Yi sighed happily. Due to their hard work yesterday they had no homework to do, and no cram school until 2pm. They had the entire morning just to laze around. They could read manhua, play games (there was this one level he had been stuck on for ages. Zhan Xi was the boss level whizz kid!), go to the store and buy a load of junk food and watch a movie! The options were endless for a sunny Sunday morning.

Looking over he found Zhan Xi's face was just there and he was looking at their bodies and the position they were in. They were both naked, hanging upside down, flaccid penises dangling down towards their belly buttons, balls were hanging in the most unattractive way and Jian Yi was first to recover. He blushed furiously.

"What in birds balls are you blushing for you big virgin!" Xixi's face was now scarlet and they scrambled to their feet belatedly covering up, hands cupping their junk.

"If I'm a virgin it's all your fault!" Jian Yi shouted and stalked out towards the bathroom for a shower, he felt all sticky and gross. He stopped and turned when he heard Zhan Xixi's voice.

"Oi, How Is it my fault you're a virgin? Yes I'm going to rectify that soon for you but not until we feel we are ready okay? But before that why are you still a virgin? You've gone all these years without giving yourself to anyone? Look at you Jian Yi you're fucking stunning, you're funny, goofy, amazing, annoying and my best friend and boyfriend ever. Why wouldn't someone have taken what I always wanted?" Zhan Zheng Xi looked baffled.

"I saved myself for you Xixi, it's always been you, nobody else would have had a chance. I always lived in hope my dreams would come true that I would one day be standing where I am now, with you by my side. I'm so happy the long years of waiting are over." With that heart wrenching revelation Jian Yi started back towards the bathroom.

"Jian Yi.....". Zhan Zheng Xi felt like his heart was breaking, and he felt like such a shit that he had slept with girls and even considered sleeping with a guy to see if he was gay or if it was only Jian Yi that got him so hard and needy. Jian Yi cleared his throat.

"Can we just for today just go and get cleaned up and do something normal and relaxing? I want to slob about with my boyfriend on a Sunday morning doing stuff that requires little thought or consideration. Just you and me like always. Are you coming Xixi?" He looked like an angel who had just fallen to earth, ready to be ravaged by Zhan Zheng Xi.

"Always, always." Zhan Xi ran after him following that heavenly ass. They would talk about it later.

The Downfall of Zhan Zheng Xiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें