Chapter Fourteen - Voyeuring Ahead

Jian Yi's eye's were wide at the sound of Mo Guan Shan's voice. He turned to Zhan Xixi with raised eyebrows and pointed at the wall. Yi and Zhan began one of their famous silent conversations....

"Fucking hell, they're right there!" Jian Yi pointed again, jabbing his finger to make his point.

"So what? Let's just go." Zhan Xixi rolled his eyes and pointed at the exit to their stall.

"No!! What if something fun happens?" Jian Yi shook his head, grinned and then waggled his eyebrows?

"Are you turned on at the thought of them doing it next door? Pervert." Zhan Xixi looked at Jian Xi's lap and then looked away feigning disgust.

"I wonder what they're doing? I'm curious." Jian Yi shrugged and mimicked the action of looking over something.

"Idiot, no way!! No fucking way! I'm gonna kill you....". Zhan Zheng Xi shook his head vehemently. Then he drew his thumb across his neck and pointed at Jian Yi.

"You're such a drama queen Xixi, I would be convinced, but I can feel your hard on underneath my ass." Jian Yi waved a dismissive hand in front of his face, pursing his lips he moved on the hardness he could feel, for good measure.

"You...". Before Zhan Xi could think up a suitable retort......

"Aaah!" a sharp moan reached his ears. It did sound like Mo Guan Shan.

He looked at Jian Yi, who was obviously beside himself with curiosity, he suddenly but very quietly brought his feet up to Zhan Zheng Xi's thighs, leaning on his shoulder he boosted himself up enough so that he could catch the edge of the wall and peek over.

Zhan Xixi shook his head and banged it against Jian Yi's leg quietly. Why try and figure out his friend's actions, here he was again joining in the 'fun' as usual. It was fucking crazy. When Yi wobbled he supported Jian Yi's legs for him, he couldn't have his boyfriend of one day falling whilst peeking like a pervert at their friends fooling around.

Now Zhan Zheng Xi was slightly jealous that He Tian and Mo Guan Shan were clearly having more fun than he was. He Tian must be desperate for Mo Guan, to actually go into a public school bathroom, it sounded like He Tian was getting ready to start.

"Mo you can take it, I want to put more in." Mo Guan moaned and cried out, he was clearly finding whatever He Tian was doing to him painful because swear words began floated around the bathroom. Zhan Xixi was impressed with Mo's vocabulary, then he started chanting.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck shit aaah is it in yet I'm aah, I need you Tian!" Zhan would bet that He Tian was smiling like the smug asshole he was. The wall began thumping as Mo Guan was fucked at a relentless pace. Damn He Tian didn't stop and Zhan Zheng Xi was hard as a nail, he looked up at Jian Yi and his face was a picture!

Jian Yi couldn't believe his eyes when he initially looked over the stall wall and saw Tian and Mo clenched together in a torrid kiss, they kissed so hard! Without any pause He Tian stripped Mo's lower half and immediately took Mo's cock in hand jerking him off roughly. Jian Yi could see on Mo's face that the fast wank was ecstasy,

Jian Yi was instantly hard, he was enjoying watching how desperate Mo was. Was that how he was yesterday with Xixi? He Tian took a bottle of lube from his pocket, he grabbed Mo and spun him around. Pulling his hips out He Tian squeezed some lube onto his fingers and he drove them inside Mo's ass, the move was practiced. Jian Yi was remembering exactly how it felt, and a few long minutes later Mo cried out sharply, he knew he had orgasmed.

He Tian possessively ran his hands all over Mo Guan, like he was his to use as he saw fit. He removed his fingers and lubed up his huge dick, damn that thing was a monster!! He then just shoved it half way in, rubbing Mo's back when he shouted in pain and pleasure. Jian Yi was truly shocked and envious, he'd never witnessed making love in the flesh before. He was still a virgin, and watching how painful it was when it came to the penetration made him nervous. He didn't want it to hurt!

When He Tian pushed Mo Guan flush against the wall and he began pounding into him, Jian Yi finally came out of his horny voyeur haze and looked down at Zhan Zheng Xi who had a similarly flushed 'This is hot as fuck!' look on his face. Jian Yi jumped down from his temporary perch, grabbed Zhan Xixi's hand he opened the door quietly, tiptoed to the exit and then they ran and ran.

When they eventually stopped, Jian Yi put his hands on his knees panting and when he looked over at Zhan Xixi he was in a similar position. When their eyes met they grinned and started laughing like idiots.

"Shit I've never been so turned on!" Jian Yi snorted with laughter.

"You are unbelievable, why do I follow along with these ideas of yours?" Zhan Xixi shook his head.

Of course the bell chose that exact moment to chime that lunch break was over and it had a great effect on ridding them of their hard ons.

Zhan looked disappointed that they couldn't continue their 'school rules'.

"Later Jian Yi....." he turned and walked away,

"Later." Jian felt apprehensive, that "Later" sounded pretty ominous to him.