chapter 3

sarahs pov:

i walk into the gym with matt and sit down to stretch with him. i dont really know many people on wildcats so i just stick with matt. "hey matty, do you know any of these people"
"well ive seen some of them before but i mean, i only know you"

just then the coach calls us over to the floor "WLDCATS TO THE CENTER FLOOR, START RUNNING"
we all jump up and start running. after 7 laps the coach calls us to sit in a circle.
"since its your first practice lets start with stunt groups" the coach says "matt and danielle"
nooo danielle looks like a total flirt, shes batting her long stupid eyelashes at matt. ugh this is so not fair! you can tell he is just eating this up. sometimes i hate his big ego... but at the same time i love it

i sit there and watch jealously as they try a ball up healstetch. ha she just fell! i know its terrible of me to laugh but to fall on a skill that eaasy means the coaches are deffinitly not gonna leave that group together!
"uhm danielle go sit down, sarah stand up! go try the same thing" the coaches say, worried.
wildcats are known for there stunts. you cant ave a girl mess up a simple stunt like that!

so i walk over and smile confidently, perfect ball up, perfect healstretch, i even pull a bow and arrow!
"now thats a group" the coaches say after we dismount. i hug matt and say "matt i gotta tell you something after practice."

we all go sit down and the rest of the people find there groups. the coaches let us go early becuase there is supposed to be a really bad storm tonight. i hope the storm isnt as bad as everyone says! i hate bad weather, it freaks me out! so i leave and immediatly grab my phone and text peyton
"guess what?!?!" then i hit send.