chapter 1

Sarahs pov:
(AFTER TRYOUTS)

so... i guess you could say it all started at tryouts... as you know me and matt were on cheer athletics cheetahs with peyton last year. all year i thought he was cute but the 3 of us were good friends and i didnt wanna do anything to mess that up. i tell peyton everything but i mean, i never told her about my feelings for matt simply because i thought she would start messing with me about it, or asking him if he liked me... i didnt want any of that to happen...

but the day of tryouts he looked so cute, and he is so strong i knew id have to tell him sometime, so the next day when we all went to peytons house to find out what teams we made, i decided to act a bit more flirty with matt.im so lucky that no one noticed! well i mean other than matt. i think the fact that i was twirling my hair or fixing it while i was talking to him made him notice haha. once we found out that we both made wildcats i knew that was my chance to make my move without others having to know.

i started texting him more and asking for rides to practice. i cant wait till our first practice tomorrow! he said he will pick me up on the way. omg i have to make sure i look extra cute!

well dang it is already 11:30 and i need to get my beauty sleep for matt. i quickly brush my teeth and change clothes. then i hop into bed for the night