Epilogue

One afternoon as Cedric was still young or particularly in his thirties and his hair was in a complete mess with the curliness of his brown untangled mess drove by an alley. After getting lost, and hearing his ten year old son, Henry, was yelling at him and laughing at him while his wife Ann whose light brown hair was tied up into a tight ponytail came to a complete stop.

On a corner, with clothes that were complete trash and their hair was all tangled, while the blondness that was once there and the bright blue eyes which used to desire to destroy many were filled with sadness and lostness.

"Is that Emma?" Cedric looked over to observe the girl better, it was definitely Emma. But something that was completely strange was the idea of how Emma's clothes were all ragged and destroyed almost.

"She's turned into one of those people Cedric." Ann told Cedric quietly, making sure her 10 year old son didn't hear her.

He nodded his head before taking another quick look before sighing. "Ann even though she ruined your life, we should at least give her something to make sure she at least survives. How about she stays at our house?"

Ann's eyes were filled with fury as she thought about the girl living in the same house as herself, an the influence she would give off to her son. Ann didn't want that, but somewhere in her heart she knew she needed to forget the past and forgive her.

"We can give her something, but let me go outside an give it to her. I'm afraid that if you go outside with her, she'll do something to you." Ann explained to her husband who was messing with his hair, while sighing and agreeing.

Ann opened the car door and started to walk slowly to the corner where Emma stood. She walked slowly up to Emma, as she grimaced at the scent which was running off of her.

"Emma?" Ann asked as she looked over at the girl who turned around quickly and had her arms out, as if to protect herself.

"Emma, it's Ann. Ann from primary school, middle school and also high school." Ann slowly walked closer to Emma, who dropped her arms and looked closely at Ann's face.

"Ann?" Ann almost jumped back to the startling voice which was Emma's.

"Y-Yes, it's me Ann, Emma." Ann told her, as Emma started to laugh softly before snorting.

"You're that girl that I ruined her life! Right? You are her, aren't you!" Emma snorted out while pointing her bitten nails at Ann who was startled but stood her ground.

"Yeah that's me." Ann chuckled awkwardly, she turned around to see Cedric giving her the look of give her money. Ann huffed out a small frosted breath before taking out her purse, and pulling out an hundred dollars.

"Here." Ann held out the hundred dollar bill to Emma who looked down at the bill before walking over to Ann, and sniffing the bill.

"Is that real?" Emma asked Ann who nodded her head.

"Its real as life can be." Ann responded back with.

Ann watched as Emma took the bill hesitatingly from Ann's palm, before stuffing it into her pocket.

"Would you also like to live with Cedric and my son?" Ann hesitatingly asked Emma, who was still quite shock about the whole bill idea. Ann watched as Emma quickly turn her head and walk super close to Ann's face.

"Wait Cedric? You mean you married that freak?" Emma asked curiously, Ann gritted her teeth before taking a few breaths.

"Well do you or do you not?" Ann asked Emma.

"Do I what?" Emma tilted her head to the side as she watched Ann stand there, all uncomfortable.

"Live with Cedric and my son and I?" Ann huffed out another breath in frustration.

"You would want me to live with you guys? Even through all the crap I made you go through?" Emma asked quite shock and surprised.

"Well yeah." Ann gave Emma a small smile.

"W-Why? Don't you hate me? Don't you want me to get in jail or killed?" Emma started blurting out while her lip widen up.

"It's life." Ann chuckled.

"What?" Emma asked.

"It's life you know, you get over the past and move on. Plus, I don't think you want to be out here all alone." Ann smiled now brighter and fuller than usual, as Emma started to tear up a little.

"You really don't hate me?" Emma started to ask while her lips started to tremble.

"Nah. Hating is for people who can't get over the past Emma." Ann laughed as Emma fell over to her knees and started sobbing.

"Why can't you hate me? I hurt you so many times! I made your life horrible! I stole Aaron from you! I even made Jack the multiple personality disorder freak, my brother, hurt you!" Emma squealed out as tears ran down her cheek.

Ann sighed as she went down to Emma, and pulled her into a tight embrace. "Emma just shut up and get into my car, before I punch you to stop being so emotional."

Emma chuckled softly as Ann pulled away, Ann watched as Emma wiped her eyes and smiled. "You're a good person Ann. Thanks for giving me a second chance."

Ann smiled before wrapping an arm around Emma, and letting her go into the car and sit next to Henry who smiled innocently and held out a toy car, Emma laughed.

A few days passed and Emma was finally part of Cedric and Ann's family. Emma felt like she finally existed and had a family, and for the first time in Emma's life, Emma was happy.

Emma later on got married to a man who looked almost identical to Aaron. They eventually had two children, lived happily ever after.

~~~~~~

After Ann passed away, Cedric took his son and his son's girlfriend back to their place. When Cedric was driving, he remembered all of the moments of his friends and Ann's friends.

He remembered how Jack/Benedict and Izzy got married and lived closely to Ann and him. He also remembered how Jack/Benedict and Izzy had two children who is named Amberly, and Harry. They both are now living a peaceful life together.

He remembered how Adam and Lexie got married and had one son, later on Adam and Lexie went to a vacation and were later on dead because of the ship sinking. Their son went to Cedric, who he took care of him like he was another son to him.

Alicia's parents were later on found sleeping next to their daughters grave, yelling out how sorry and how much they miss their daughter. They eventually were taken out and sent back to their home, where they spent the rest of their lives feeling ashamed for disowning their daughter.

Cedric's aunt and uncle eventually died of old age, but were together as they passed away. They passed away right when Cedric graduated from college.

Henry and his girlfriend got married and lived happily ever after with their twins who are named Ann after Henry's mother, and Michael from Henry's girlfriend passed away baby brother.

Kendall, Cedric's older brother joined the army, and along the way stayed single until his final death when he died in his sleep peaceful. Police found him later on holding a teddy bear, that might have been Ann. Kendall secretly had a crush on Ann before Cedric married her, due to the fact of how Cedric couldn't stop talk about her. He tried his hardest to stop liking her due to the fact of how it's awkward knowing how she's his sister in law.

~~~~~

When Cedric pulled up into the driveway, and as he walked into the house of his family. He sat himself on the couch which Ann would sleep in with him after staying up watching movies like the sagas of Harry Potter and such.

He smiled softly when he held onto a teddy bear, he won for Ann when they were both in high school still.

"I'll see you soon Ann."