jack and benedict

dear mom,

you are probably wondering mommy, what happened after that.

well basically jack came out and ruined the whole moment by saying something immature and stupid.

i have the feeling that jack is changing too also, sure he still flirts with me nonstop, but he's actually became a bit nicer. i guess benedict rubbed off of him a bit.

oh yeah and jack actually hasn't done much to me like physical harm, except for flirting and all.

i guess he's becoming a better person an realizing his mistakes, well that and he actually does feel sort of bad about what he did to me. basically he was just following emma because he didn't know what else to do.

i also found out a bit more about jack too. like how he seems to always be acting all tough and big but in reality he's actually sort of like a big teddy bear. he's super soft in the inside.

oh that and his parents did abandoned him when he was about five, and how when he was placed in his relatives place he would always act different.

i guess i feel bad for jack and in a way forgive him because he didn't really intentionally mean to harm me.

yeah oddly enough i haven't talked to cedric since the day he proposed, he hasn't talked to me either.

so i'm basically hanging out with jack and benedict, who are always messing with each other.

love,

ann

scribbled on a picture of jack.