wedding party

dear mom,

our party was just something else, we decided to do my simple yet hilarious decorations that were influenced from Alicia's wild an funny personality for the party.

everyone sat down, and i had plenty of people telling me that they are so happy for me.

and i even met the best man which was actually cedric's older brother kendall, who was around 6'8" or so. he had darker brown hair rather then cedric who had lighter brown shade.

kendall actually went over to me and started messing with my hair, as he smiled and told me how happy he is to have a sister in law.

the funny thing is however that kendall is actually two years older than cedric which would mean he's 28 and still not married, i mean he's actually a pretty handsome guy so i'm surprised that he's not married yet.

lexie and iz came over to me and also congratulated me telling me how they knew cedric and i would get married.

and officially now lexie and adam are married, adam felt bad not treating lexie right so they're getting married after a month of dating each other.

iz already knew about benedict secret, that he is actually a personality or in other words another being inside of jack. she doesn't care because she says that she likes both jack an benedict the same.

it made my heart soar to the sky because of that.

so as everyone sat down, and kendall clicked his drink with a spoon, he smiled and told everyone that his little brother, or cedric wants to say a few words.

cedric stood up and smiled brightly as he looked down at me.

"i just want to thank everyone from coming to Ann's and mine wedding. it makes us both happy to know that you all showed up, even when you were all so busy.

but that's not all i want to say."

then he turned and face me, as his hand connected with mine.

"ann you have no clue how lucky i am to have such a great and wonderful girl as yourself. i knew just from the very beginning from middle school that you were something else and that i wanted to be your friend. i knew and understood all of the struggles you went through, since i've been through the same traumatizing life.

ann you saved me from a complete darkness with your beautiful smile that would always shine the room, your wonderful laughter that makes me just feel so happy. your eyes oh gosh how do i describe them, they just make me feel like a tornado has ran through me and made me think about everything. your eyes are wonderful and you are the same.

ann i love you with all of my heart, and with all of the galaxies that this world has. my love for you will never end until grapes start growing on apple trees, until the moon and sun don't reappear."

i planted a kiss on his lips as he wrapped his arms around me and then as we pulled away, everyone started to cheer and scream.

i think i even saw jack start to tear up.

afterwards the party, and the cake that was being tabbed in my face by cedric, i threw my flower bouquet and kendall received it with a smirk.

this wedding just became the best moment of my life.

love,

ann

scribbled happily on a picture of lexie, cedric, adam, iz, benedict and jack, kendall and some of Cedric's friends with ann.