Arthur Slays Her Math Teacher

I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF OKAY!? I COULDN'T !!! I SAID I'D WAIT TILL NEXT MONTH TO PUBLISH CHAPTER ONE OF THIS BOOK.. BUT HONESTLY.. I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!! I SPENT A NICE RELAXING MORNING WRITING THE DIABLO VS MIKOTO FIGHT.. AND THEN.. I WAS LIKE.. WHAT ELSE DO I WANT TO DO.. AND BEFORE I KNEW IT.. AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!  LITERALLY NOT PUBLISHING THIS WOULD TORMENT ME!!!

anyways.. enjoy, here's King Arthur and the Olympians coming to you early.. and the next chappy of RIFT should resume tomorrow!

Well there isn't much to say about me. Why? there isn't much I remember.  Even after this book is finished, there isn't much I do know about my life. I do wish I could say more, I am famous, I've inspired many books, movies, poems, and ideas of heroism. 

Lovely thoughts hmm? And I do not regret the inspiration I've given, nor do I regret the Noble Deeds I did in another life. Though I would rather not go around bragging about it. A King must keep modesty after all.. It is for the People and it's subjects that I live.. it is for that code of honor, the true honor of a knight, that I hold  my blade.

Look at me, I probably sound like a pretty boring beginning to any book. Who wants to hear about a person who talks about kings of old, and the knights that supported our freedoms in a bygone era.

I'm sure you'd like to hear about something a bit more exciting.. like the babbling of a teenager in full hormones warning you that this book is a curse and if you're one of us.. blablabla.. sorry I'm not Percy Jackson, I'm not as good at Wise Cracks as the average Joe smoe... I think that's how you say it..  I'll ask Annabeth later, she's better at this.. at writing..  I don't typically write stories.. I don't typically narrate.. Most of the things I've ever written involved official decrees or letters to other kingdoms.. so in other words.. BORING STUFF HERE! WARNING!! RED ALERT! POSSIBLE PARTY POOPER GOT A PEN AND PAPER!!

Such coarse language I just used!!! The humanity! Merlin would have my head for this! Haha.. 

Anyways.. Who am I? In case the dozen hints I just dropped weren't enough, You'll figure it out eventually, for now.. just sit back, and listen to my tale, and i pray for your sake that you aren't one of those involved.. that you weren't one of them.. otherwise there are some hungry things in this world that would enjoy the taste of your flesh..

Not ominous enough for you? Do you still have the Heart of Mind to listen to my tale? There is no shame in turning back. Very well.. then steel your courage.. for Knowledge I shall bestow upon thee.. 

My Name.. for all intents and purposes, is Saber for now. There are others who bare this name, but for now we shall put them aside. I am the only Saber you need to know in the beginning. 

I am.. or was.. a student  at a place known as Yancy Academy. It was one of those types of schools rich parents send away their kids to so they don't have to deal with them for most of their lives.

Luckily I had no such Rich Parents or parents to begin with whom  I would miss or feel obligated to hate for my sending me away.. I instead was just one of those people who happened to come from nowhere, and was allowed to be somewhere. 

Confusing way of putting it, but I guess the simpler way of saying things is that I remembered NOTHING of who I was.. Classic I know NOTHING amnesia. Who was my family? I don't know. Where did I come from? I don't know. Why in the world did my bra size never change over 2 years even though I prayed they would grow bigger?  I don't know.. and I have a forlorn sad feeling that I never will know. 

How old was I? Sixteen maybe? Fifteen? All I could do was estimate. That's about it. 

I'm just one of those people who nobody cares about, because who cares about somebody who came from nowhere after all?