~ The Odds Of This ~ {Rocyce} {BxB}

A/N : This Is My Frist BoyXBoy Soo Please Just Bare With Me Lol But I Hope You Enjoy . Vote For It And Leave Comments Noo Bad Ones Though Cause If Yeen Liking My Book Or What You Reading Get The Fuck On Aint Got Time For The Negativity ! I Know They're Not Homosexual For Real But I Figured It Would Be Fun To Write A BxB Story.

No Disrespect To Them.

By The Way Most Of The Book Is Going To Be In Roc And Princton POV...

ENJOY.

_______________________________________

* Chresanto's P.o.v

I woke up to my alarm clock going , I hit snoozed and got up to do my morning routine.

I walked towards my mom's room to tell her good morning. "Good morning beautiful. " I said as I watched her pack her bags , she didnt even hear me thats how much she was into packing them bags. My mama is a traveling lawyer for celebrities , that's why she be gone for a long period at a time.

"Morning beautiful! " I repeated by yelling , she jumped at my morning voice.

"Oh my god Son. You sound like your dad , Anyways morning baby boy. "

"Business trip ........ to?" I said questioning her where abouts.

"Atlanta For o3 months. Mr. Lil Wayne have another charge , he wants me to be his lawyer. Anyways Will you and Crissy be fine? "

"Dont we always." I said with a little bit of an attitude.

" Look Chres , no need for the jazzy ass attitude okay? I'm going to try to be back before the three months are over." She shot back

" Whatever! Ima hire a babysitter for Crissy so you needa leave extra money..."

" Im way ahead of you. He will be picking her up after school today."

" He?"

" He's also a homosexual so you won't have to worry about that." I nodded my head and walked off..

I go to my room and took a shower and brush my teeth. Threw on some black sweats , a plain white v-neck shirt , some white socks and my black Nike slides.

I went to my baby sister room and slightly shook her awake. She groaned and rolled over in my arms.

"Wake up babygirl , school time. What you want to wear? " She opened her eyes and smiled at the fact im gonna let her pick her own outfit for school today.

" Well daddy, I want to wear what you are wearing. " She said cheesing from ear to ear.

Yeah I know you're wondering why she called me daddy , she has always called me that even as she got older she know im her big brother but she still calls me daddy because I've been her only father figure since my father died when i was 13 and she was just

being born o4 months after

his death. It , his death didn't affect me but it took a toll on my moms. The only affect is that I had to grow up early and be a daddy towards my baby sister.

" Okay baby, go brush your teeth and go wash up and put on your clothes . I'll do your hair when you have done all those things." I said looking at the bathroom.

I went down stairs and popped o4 regular size Ego waffles in the microwave. I went back upstairs we only had thirty minutes so she need to be done up here.

I walked in her room and she was sitting on her bed. I snapped my fingers and motioned her to her beauty stand and stool. I grabbed her comb and slowly moved it towards me I then grabbed the brush smoothing her edges putting her hair into a neat ponytail.

"Can we take a picture daddy, We're matching again." Crissy asked well sitting at her stand still.

"Yess Boobie. " I grabbed my phone and moved towards her full body mirror on her closet door. We Cheesed and posed as the camera snap.

I put it on instagram and had 400 likes within o2 minutes.

After that we went down stairs and ate our breakfast. Said our byes to mama and grabbed our things and left.

~~~~~~~~

Crissy's On The Side