Chapter eight

Excuse my errors. Vote comment follow. enjoy!!

Arthur's POV

In the middle of our passionate reunion someone clears there throat. I slowly pull away, pecking her lips one more time before looking up to see who disrupted us.

It was an older version of Cora. Shorter and slightly lighter than Cora. " You must be Mr. Jackson. I'm Pamela, but you can call me Pam."

She holds out her hand for me to shake. I lightly grab her hand and kiss the back of it. "oh he's a charmer." she says giving a pointed look at Cora, before looking back at me and smiling.

"We'll come on in before you catch a cold." she pushes me inside the house. she excuses herself to finish dinner. I take the time to look at the love of my life. it's been about two months since I've seen her and a lot has changed.

She seems more fuller in the places that I love. And then she has this certain glow to her. Her face has gotten a little round also , but that makes her more than beautiful.

"Arthur there is something I have to tell you. I don't want you to get upset. But I've been searching for you and could never find a way to contact you"

"What is it my love?" I grab her pulling her into my lap.

"I'm with child. Your child" she said looking me in my eyes. I was speechless. I'm going to be a father....

Cora's POV

"Arthur say something, please" I shake him trying to see his response from me telling him I was having his baby.

His hands fell from my waist and he slowly got up. I didn't even think twice. running in my room. I collapsed on my bed letting the tears flow. I felt stupid for telling him in the first place.

I heard a knock at the door. The person on the other side didn't even wait for a reply, they just walked in.

"Honey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you. I'm just in shock that's all. I love that your having my baby. and I love you." Arthur says kissing my cheek.

"Really?" I sniffle a little bit

"Yes really. Now come on. your mother and brother are waiting for you."

"OH MY GOODNESS!!!" I screech

"What?!? What's the matter?"

"How am I going to tell my brother I'm pregnant?"

"YOUR WHAT?!?" Someone yelled from behind me.

Oh fiddle sticks !